RPGM - Completed - Selena's Story: Season One [Storytellers]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sinphil

I could not find any redeeming features and 1 star generous.

Game is not complete. is barely a demo and even then is lots of pieces missing. characters disappearing for no reason (taxi driver even though taxi there and saved you just start catching bus), finally get into actual quests and side quest and main quest both do one scene and end.

Though MC is hot the graphics are ordinary and most secondary characters ripped off from other games.

Animations are terrible, clunky and awkward body positioning.

Story...well there is none really.

Characters-one dimensional and bland.

Most scenes made no sense and had no consistency with characters personalities.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

BruceLee73

My first urge was to rate this poor, I decided to give it average then. Why?
    There is is quite some text to read, it is very much describing every detail, and activating your imagination too. So I like that. The fem protagonist is hot. The game is complete and has some nice scenes.
    BUT... the writing is quite bad. A lot of it doesnt make any sense, even for a lewd game. Also the MC is very weird. One moment she talks/thinks like a 12yo, next moment she talks/swears like a whore of 20years experience. one moment she acts like a child, a minute later shes does hardcore.
    Also english is very bad. I mean you mostly get what they wanted to say but the language always stays like the first version of googletranslate. its annoying! like everyone talks like a 4yo who just started learning english.
    Also there are no options, you cant run caus if you do the game breaks, you cant switch off music/sound...
    I feel like there was much more potential to this whole thing but it was poorly wasted. unnecessarily wasted...
  3. 1.00 star(s)

pootin

this game is bad. it have clumsy mechanics. it giving you fist some impression to choicing paths (like a lesbian=, but in the end its just a pretty linear and rushed sluttyfication game.
    not recommend.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deathdawg

I have to say that this game at first was not something that I thought I would actually like but I have seen the amount of detail that is tried to be put into it to entice a multi-lingual playerbase on top of them actually wanting feedback to the game that will help them make the game better on the site makes me want to wait and see what they can do later with the game. My hope is that it gets a few upgrades into the gameplay. I would suggest revamping the sprint speed and ability there are to many areas that do not allow it and to me this is something that irritates me in rpgm type games. The english is bad in some areas but no where near as bad as so many others that requires the hate that I have seen here as this doesn't give me a headache, I pray that the one roommate can get the cold shoulder though....I despise 'tools' and 'alpha male wannabes'. As to MC's questionable intelligence level I think it is spot on for the naive type girl that is not really ready for the corporate world. Another suggestion is to look for a native English Speaker to revamp the text but that can wait as so far no headache from readin the text and to me that is a good thing ;)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Darkarhon

I liked it, it has potential to become good.
    Well time will tell if the game will become great or not but as it is I liked the gameplay and the general feel.
    So looking forward to more content.

Now hoping something happens with the poor time-stopped butterfly in front of the damn company :O
  6. 2.00 star(s)

TheMann421

This was not a good one.

Playing time for this version was about 25 minutes.

The story and progression of the story is very dull, the English is painfully bad at some points, the keyboard knocking sound for text was fairly annoying.

The few CGs in this version are decent quality, but there definitely wasn't enough of them. As it currently stands, this is more like a visual novel with RPGM as the majority of the visuals. You can move around and what not but there are very few decisions to be made, and I don't think they play much into the story (I'm really not going to try to play that twice to find out).

I guess with some more CGs and a little English correction, this could be okay but I felt very bored playing it and only went to the end of this version so I could honest with the review. It has some potential, but a lot of work to be done. This whole release should have been version 1.