CG Completed Seiyoku Ga Tomaranai Goshujin-Sama To Sannin No Maid-Tachi [Waffle]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
1aa31f4122f8dd92d.jpg

Overview:
Not Available.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 1.048
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
webview:

@brynhildr, i got 1392 pages on my side :eek:. did ya miss some pics by any chance?
did ya quick glance through the webview and couldn't find any double posted pics or so.

Reactions: yoyomistro

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
webview:

@brynhildr, i got 1392 pages on my side :eek:. did ya miss some pics by any chance?
did ya quick glance through the webview and couldn't find any double posted pics or so.
I posted only the CG's. The others are the sprites of the chars, as well as the background pictures!

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
I posted only the CG's. The others are the sprites of the chars, as well as the background pictures!
well that's the thing. in the comment section the mod of the gallery said, that his gallery only has event pics while all the background and char sprites are uploaded in that gallery (which has even more pics than the other gallery):

and as said before i quickly checked out the former gallery and couldn't see any sprites nor background-only-pics. that's why i'm a bit confused why the page-numbers are so different.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
well that's the thing. in the comment section the mod of the gallery said, that his gallery only has event pics while all the background and char sprites are uploaded in that gallery (which has even more pics than the other gallery):

and as said before i quickly checked out the former gallery and couldn't see any sprites nor background-only-pics. that's why i'm a bit confused why the page-numbers are so different.
Honestly I don't know. I just downloaded the CG from Anime Sharing and I don't think that someone there forget pages from a Visual Novel xD

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Honestly I don't know. I just downloaded the CG from Anime Sharing and I don't think that someone there forget pages from a Visual Novel XD
okay i found out what's up. you miss all the pics starting from page 27:
...starting with the first pic your upload is missing (pic to pic):
everything afterwards isn't in your upload (344 pics: some scenes with that grey'ish blue'ish haired girl and lots of harem scenes).

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
okay i found out what's up. you miss all the pics starting from page 27:
...starting with the first pic your upload is missing (pic to pic):
everything afterwards isn't in your upload (344 pics: some scenes with that grey'ish blue'ish haired girl and lots of harem scenes).
That's a first, that on Anime-Sharing someone doesn't share all of the CG's :pokerFace:

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
can happen i guess. maybe it was an earlier version of the game? or, and that's what i guess has happened, the uploader fucked it up with packaging and lost some pics at the end. 'cause the pics suddenly stop abruptly in the middle of those scenes with that blueish haired girl. doesn't make sense at all.

Reactions: brynhildr

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Damn that title pic is fucking hot and sexy

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
somehow i cant open even a single picture with the standard windows picture program. It says the file is either corrupted or to big. Wich program do you guys use ?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
somehow i cant open even a single picture with the standard windows picture program. It says the file is either corrupted or to big. Wich program do you guys use ?
Check out the OP dude. Especially extras tab

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Or, could just download to phone and view.....my phone has no probs viewing them

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does this game have a translation for it? Considering the artwork id love to play this and read it

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Does this game have a translation for it? Considering the artwork id love to play this and read it
Nope, no translation ..since its fairly new release in japan. You however could try and use that 3rd party hooking tool that help to translate the game with machine translation tho. Try search for vnhooking in google for that.