Others - Completed - Seinarukana - the Spirit Of Eternity Sword 2 [Final] [xuse]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Shadrag7

the game is really long offers various routes and the gameplay is quite enjoyable. sadly especially the beginning is really tough to get through, because it will take a few hours before you can actually start doing something. after this first hurdle it gets much better.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Someone

High tier game with lots of routes and content.
    It can not be your piece of cake if you are the kind of "click and fap" only player. And cannot stand to wait 5 minutes before the first gangbang scene.
    The main guy is ok, not too whiney or submissive. The supposed to be main girls Satsuki and especially "mandatory apathetic and no personality Rei Ayanami clone" Nozomi are very boring, but luckily there is Ruptuna and other girls to ensure a pleasant first run before going for Narukana that is accessible only at NG+.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Gomly1980

Weak story, weak characters and average gameplay.

The gameplay is a big step up from the first Eternity Sword but it still manages to get old pretty quickly.

MC is your cliche Japanese one. Surrounded by women yet clueless to anything they say and doesn't understand anything that's explained to him about what's going on story wise. By this point, if you play JRPG's a lot, you've seen the same MC so many times you may start to think either Japan only has one writer or they follow the exact same template for main male characters.

Usually the women are the saving grace of games like this with great personalities and fun writing but the ones you see the most are all chasing the MC to the point where you could switch their names around and it wouldn't make a difference, the main women all act the same way. You meet a handful of side characters that switch things up a bit, especially Euphie who is the daughter of the MC in the canon ending of the first game. She's great in this, fortunately.

Story is very child like Saturday morning cartoon with "the power of friendship" conquering all after years of war on each planet they go to. It's so child friendly in it's presentation that the H scenes look completely out of place.

There are no H scenes in the first game which is probably why it isn't here but my only suggestion would be to play that. Writing wise it's far, far superior to this one.

I can remember the names of most of the women in the first game due to them having varied personalities you got to know but despite me playing this recently I can barely remember any of their names. None of the stand out for any particular reason.

It's a very bland game but considering it's going to take you roughly 50 hours to get through it i'd think very carefully if you really want to invest it here. I can't recommend it, i've played much better but i'd be hard pressed to say i've played worse. I found myself bored while playing far too many times. The story never gripped me, it was more to see the end than because I was enjoying it. I had to take regular breaks to play other things to ease the frustration at the Mc saying yet another dumb as fuck comment.

Edit - base girl endings are shit too. True ending can only be found on NG+ so you have to suffer through it at least twice.

I wouldn't advise going for all the girls endings. I will tell you Nozomi's ending is terrible. I would say, if you absolutely have to play it, do Satsuki first then Narukana then forget the game exists.