CG Completed Seigi no Henshin Heroine wo Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu [Black Lilith]

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
same need help where to put it or a guide on what choice order to get all endings

Last edited:

Jin11

Sep 7, 2017
According to this an MTL exists of this game. Anyone know where?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
What you guys on about, this is one of the best black lilith game. Lmao whoever play those seeking for good ending.
Will you PLEASE say what goes through the protagonist head though the visual novel and what happens to his personality as well?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
This game feels like a big cuck. I went into it without reading the synopsis or knowing moonrunes language . I just simply ctrl skip everything.
At first, I was expecting some good scene and ending with the magical girl,but end up only the villain has "good" ending. Honestly tho,the villan is super hot and sexy,but it just feel forced upon...

With so much good art went into the magical girl and so much time spent interacting with her,and all she got is miserable ending. SAD! She really deserves better.
The game took a long time to skip too,almost 20mins iirc. I end up doing this thrice for the unlocking all the scenes,which adds up to at least an Hr.
What happens in the all of the ends?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Would anyone who knows what happened in the story say how the protagonist views the villainesses in the visual novel and how it changes as time goes ?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
This game feels like a big cuck. I went into it without reading the synopsis or knowing moonrunes language . I just simply ctrl skip everything.
At first, I was expecting some good scene and ending with the magical girl,but end up only the villain has "good" ending. Honestly tho,the villan is super hot and sexy,but it just feel forced upon...

With so much good art went into the magical girl and so much time spent interacting with her,and all she got is miserable ending. SAD! She really deserves better.
The game took a long time to skip too,almost 20mins iirc. I end up doing this thrice for the unlocking all the scenes,which adds up to at least an Hr.
Do we see the Main character turn bad in a all the routes Just one and in others does it happen offscreen?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
I'm not much on all the rape-y and monster stuff, but still I played some of black lilith's games, the art is just too good and in some cases they restrain enough from all that stuff for me to enjoy (like prison battleship or captive market). This is one of those cases, and yet the story is so boring and underwhelming I have to agree with you. It felt very disappointing.
What is the role of the robot girl in the Visual Novel ?

Capsuper

Nov 21, 2022
Nah, it's a free download. It only asks you to donate, but you don't have to accept.
I tried downloading it but Windows Media Player Legacy is not playing it. I did not get the game from DLsite. What should I do?

Last edited: