CG Completed Seigi no Henshin Heroine wo Sasaeru Ore to Aku no Onna Kanbu [Black Lilith]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
_cover2.jpg

Overview:
Not Available​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yep (mosaic)
Language: Textless
Resolution: Various
Pages: 219
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
This game feels like a big cuck. I went into it without reading the synopsis or knowing moonrunes language . I just simply ctrl skip everything.
At first, I was expecting some good scene and ending with the magical girl,but end up only the villain has "good" ending. Honestly tho,the villan is super hot and sexy,but it just feel forced upon...

With so much good art went into the magical girl and so much time spent interacting with her,and all she got is miserable ending. SAD! She really deserves better.
The game took a long time to skip too,almost 20mins iirc. I end up doing this thrice for the unlocking all the scenes,which adds up to at least an Hr.

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS and Ianuda

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I will be honest, this is probably the worst Lilith game I have played.
I'm not much on all the rape-y and monster stuff, but still I played some of black lilith's games, the art is just too good and in some cases they restrain enough from all that stuff for me to enjoy (like prison battleship or captive market). This is one of those cases, and yet the story is so boring and underwhelming I have to agree with you. It felt very disappointing.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I loved the sexy villain design, but thats about it. Either they did everything wrong and wasted potential, or i have no clue who their target audience is

• Angry
Reactions: GaRbS

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I am LOVING this artwork. Great job to the artist\s

The Gman

May 13, 2018
This game feels like a big cuck. I went into it without reading the synopsis or knowing moonrunes language . I just simply ctrl skip everything.
At first, I was expecting some good scene and ending with the magical girl,but end up only the villain has "good" ending. Honestly tho,the villan is super hot and sexy,but it just feel forced upon...

With so much good art went into the magical girl and so much time spent interacting with her,and all she got is miserable ending. SAD! She really deserves better.
The game took a long time to skip too,almost 20mins iirc. I end up doing this thrice for the unlocking all the scenes,which adds up to at least an Hr.
How do you get the third ending?

Reactions: Kaa-san

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly tho,the villan is super hot and sexy,but it just feel forced upon...

I mean, this is literally the premise of the game. In general, one shouldn't go into a Black Lilith game expecting a happy ending, particularly for anyone who can remotely be considered good by any stretch of the imagination.

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I mean, this is literally the premise of the game. In general, one shouldn't go into a Black Lilith game expecting a happy ending, particularly for anyone who can remotely be considered good by any stretch of the imagination.
Yes and no. Taimanin Asagi games for the most part, while they're notorious for their bad endings where the heroines become dumpsters for the masses or slaves, Asagi in the true ending will usually prevail and defeat the villain; that's just how it is with that series, as all the sequels are based around her succeeding (Zero is kind of an exeption). Witch of Iron: Annerose revolved around a bunch of bad endings where the main character gets NTR'd, and one nigh unavoidable bad ending unless you picked some very specific choices to get the true end where him and Annerose become lovers. Then you got those other off-shoot games with mostly good endings or ones that are basically pure NTR and/or corruption(like Yukikaze).

From the sounds of things this game is different from the norm, but different isn't necessarily a bad thing, except fans have certain expectations when they put in a faceless MC that you're supposed to relate to and for some reason they give you one good ending with the total opposite of the spectrum that they anticipated (an ending with the villain instead of the heroine's bad endings). I can see why people would be upset over it, tbh.

Reactions: GaRbS and mattsan

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Yes and no. Taimanin Asagi games for the most part, while they're notorious for their bad endings where the heroines become dumpsters for the masses or slaves, Asagi in the true ending will usually prevail and defeat the villain; that's just how it is with that series, as all the sequels are based around her succeeding (Zero is kind of an exeption). Witch of Iron: Annerose revolved around a bunch of bad endings where the main character gets NTR'd, and one nigh unavoidable bad ending unless you picked some very specific choices to get the true end where him and Annerose become lovers. Then you got those other off-shoot games with mostly good endings or ones that are basically pure NTR and/or corruption(like Yukikaze).
Let's be honest here: who plays Taimanin for the true ending? Long story short: all of the Black Lilith (or maybe Lilith in general? Except for one iirc, that was a vanilla game and their first I believe) games are most famous for their bad ending and that's it. Because sure as hell, one upon starting the game doesn't go and say "I want the happy ending!!!". No. Absolutely no. All of us goes for the bad routes no matter what and the true ending most of the time, it's just put "on hold" for the last - or there are people who don't even want to achieve the good ending (sure, they lose part of the story by doing so, but it's normal).

Sure, they can be based on Asagi succeed, but the "main dish" is her losing whenever we get the chance of making her lose. So totally, again, are known for their bad ending.

Knight8

Sep 17, 2017

Do you have an walkthrough?