Seeking [Seeking] - Trap games, not the femboy kind

SexyFox202

Dec 13, 2022
Disclaimer, I am looking for games that are based around the idea of the main character being caught in some kind of bondage/BDSM like machine or trap without them knowing.

I DO NOT MEAN they walk around and run into another character, but more like they walk into a room and there is a tile on the ground that triggers a rope trap that ties the MC up or a machine that suddenly grabs them and attaches a device on them or into them, something like that. I have looked around and found a few like some scenes in Drain Mansion, Future Fragments, and some other random ones, but none of them really work well. A good starting point is something similar to The Bindmancer, DID Adventure, but even then it still did not fit my kink. Basically just looking for a game that has BDSM machines, Damsel in Distress, or items that would effectively trap them in bondage.

Set Up EX:
The MC finds themselves in a robot factory or a temple or something else idk and idc, and there is a laser or a pressure plate that the MC steps on or triggers some kind of robot arms or magic ropes to come up from the floor or wall or ceiling or whatever and ties up the MC. After that I dont care what happens, a futa comes in and pegs them, a pump drops and starts sucking, just something to that effect

EX from Rule34: (UPDATED)

IDK what else to say cus IDK what tags to look through other than BDSM or Machine tags.
P.S. if you could find some free version that helps to thx

Last edited:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
A decent amount of the games in this thread have some of those elements. Standouts would be Magical Girl Celesphonia and Female Brave Iruru and it's sequel.