Seeking [Seeking & Recommending] Games like Dandy Boy Adventures / Summer Life / NTR Legend/ Daily Lives of My Countryside / Summer Memories

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
Since my first thread, I realised many like myself are seeking for games similar to these in particular.
Hence, I decided to curate a list of games that are similar to them or have the features listed below;
storyline + animations + pixel animation + voice-overs + mini-games + simulation + rpg-esque + slice of life + netori

Feel free to also recommend games that you enjoyed in particular, I'd love to try them as well! :D

Summer Memories
Honorable Mention
Note: Google "Summer Hentai Games" and there's quite a few with similar themes, but not necessarily similar quality unfortunately

Daily Lives of My Countryside

NTR Legend
Honorable Mentions:
Note: I honestly couldn't find more for this particular game-type.. :')

Dandy Boy Adventures
  • Summertime Saga
Note: I really couldn't find more for this game that I would give my seal of approval for v.v

Unrelated Games that have my seal of approval (y)
  1. Sex Ticket
  2. My Mysterious Rule! It's natural to get intimate when I win against a female trainer

Games recommended by amazing community members:
  1. Do you have Akira points?
  2. School Of Lust
  3. President Yukino
  4. School Of Lust (v0.8)
I will share more as time passes!
PS: New to forums, so I don't know how to make it cleaner nor add multiple prefixes, sorry!

Do share in the replies some of your favourite games, I will definitely love to play them and add them to this list for future seekers to find! Looking forward to all the games you share! :D

Note [25/05/2024]:
It's been a year since I started this thread, and when I first became aware of this community and games. To my pleasant surprise this thread garnered some attention and contributions that has brought me great joy to share my findings and to learn of other fun games in the process, and so I thank everyone for their time and responses. However, as all good things must come to an end, this will mark the final time I make updates on a routine basis

I will still continue to play and add the games you recommend, and may include my own recommendations from time to time.

Last edited:

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
thanks so much
I'm happy that people still notice this thread to this day!
It all started when I suddenly found myself hooked onto eroge and started playing a whole variety of games in a short period of time. In fact, really just happy to know that people still interact with this post at all

If you'd like, do drop some of your favourite games here so I and other future seekers could give it a try as well!

Reactions: CocoNuttyFlavor

orthal

Aug 5, 2016
I think that Do you have Akira points? deserves a mention here, as for slice of life / mini games type of game, I feel like it is one of the best.

You "suddenly" live with your childhood friend, and as she feels bad about not being able to pay rent, she lets you play mini games every evenings to win "points" that you can then trade to favors. Pretty fun!

Reactions: Notoriously21

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
time to keep growing this thread, add up
self defense dojo secret ntr lesson
Oh boy this one looks really promising from the images alone, but I suppose it hasn't been translated yet?
Going to keep myself notified for when it does gets translated. Also thanks for sharing, this seems hype! :D
With Winter Memories dropping recently, I'm already waiting on Doujin Otome's next game ngl xD

I think that Do you have Akira points? deserves a mention here, as for slice of life / mini games type of game, I feel like it is one of the best.

You "suddenly" live with your childhood friend, and as she feels bad about not being able to pay rent, she lets you play mini games every evenings to win "points" that you can then trade to favors. Pretty fun!

I'm going to take your word for it and add it to my playlist!
Super excited to check it out, honestly hats out to the devs that actually make decent and enjoyable minigames that provide a bit of challenge before the pay off without feeling too grindy. As always, thanks for sharing too! :D

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
self defense dojo secret ntr lesson
sorry to correct your post up top and add link
complete package with that dlc installed, now just waiting for the next game

Ayyo! Thanks for linking, and thanks for the update! So happy to see it, wondering why it's not tagged completed though!
Btw, what game is upcoming? I'm sooo looking forward to try this game, but will wait till it's completed just in case!
Been playing more games outside this pool as there's not many 'completed' games that fit this list sadly

Last edited:

Notoriously21

Dec 1, 2022
This game looks really promising and I'd love to add it into this list! I'm just a little worried if it's vastly incomplete, what are your thoughts on that aspect of it?
Update: I recently tried it, and while it's not a 1.0 game, I still think it deserves a mention and will be adding it in!

My knowledge of English is lame, but I will try to convey my joy to you. I am a big fan of the games you have listed, thank you very much.
Hey I really appreciate your comment!
It made making such a thread worthwhile and really means a lot to me to be a part of this community.
So thank you so much!

Thank a lot
Thank you for your kind comment! If you'd like to share any games that you played and really enjoyed feel free to do so!

good games you recommanded , try president yukino
Ooh, I somehow missed your recommendation and just gave the game a try! The artstyle is pretty good I have to say.
Will be adding to the list!

Last edited: