• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Seeking Games similar to Being a DIK

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
Hi! For me my favorite parts about badik are the humor (I am near always laughing), the hot girls, the great storyline and great animation.

SO does anyone know of games similar with those parts?

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
College Kings has a lot of similar tropes though on a technical level is nowhere near as good. University of Problems is similar in setting and romance options and it actually has decent writing and very good animations. Westview Academy has some potential but it's still fairly early in development. There are a few others that share this or that with BaDiK, my advice would be take your favorite tags from the game and just use the search bar to browse the results.

For example here is a list of games with 3dcg, a school setting, humor, and a male protaganist
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=107,173,361,547/sort=likes