• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Seeking] Coming of age game set in a new Zealand setting

LeCruft

Apr 15, 2018
A couple years ago I played this game where it was a coming of age story, it didnt have any nsfw content but it did have multiple routes, the main route was with this rebellious girl who was drinking etc and had a much older boyfriend at one point but I do remember at the start of the game you and her are in this field or something and have the option to kiss her to advance her story or just turn her down with a hug or something similar, I also recall two other routes, one was with this gamer girl who was also super into arts and was working on a project for an in game art exhibit and it seemed as if her father was doing questionable stuff with her and the other route was with this quite shy girl who was really smart at school stuff but had a mother than was an intense hoarder who had piles and piles of garbage all around her house, it seemed to be a game that quite heavily dealt with mental health issues however I can't find it at all on any of my drives and don't even really remember what tags it has or the name of the game.

Other things I remember about the game were these two siblings one boy and one girl who were prodigy's or something and in one of the story lines you work with the boy to make sure the girl who ig can be considered the love interest has a better chance of winning.

Thanks in advance for any help.