Do you prefer bigger updates or smaller, but more frequent ones?

• Larger releases (Current rate of about 1 Chapter per 3 months)

Votes: 1,430 88.3%
  • Smaller, regular updates every 1-1.5 months (Based on in-game days)

Votes: 189 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
The modder mentions this before
But it doesn't affect any path other than elena's makes me think he got some grudge against her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Captain Crystallo

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
The modder mentions this before
But it doesn't affect any path other than elena's makes me think he got some grudge against her
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This note is accurate, those attributes (romance, lust, ego, empathy) do not matter for now.

I hope there's no grudge and it's just a simple mistake.

Feb 25, 2024
I love this game so much. I've played it about 8 times in different ways, and judging by the latest posts, I haven't explored all the paths yet.

I'm deeply in love with Micaela, I can't wait to take her out of that town and bring her with me.

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
if I'm on katy's path, I'm missing the bar scene with denise and subsequently it permanently closes her path. is there something I'm doing wrong?

LM10PRIME

Mar 4, 2024
just replayed it again, to be on her path I've to get the first scene with her and as well as the 2nd scene with her,
if i only choose the first one and reject the 2nd, mc is no longer on her path

Jun 1, 2022
From playing the latest chapter one thing I will say is that I wish there where more moments in the present day or the game jumped back and forth between present and past like the earlier chapters, while I like the past story I wont lie that I am also very interested in exploring the present day and the girls in there.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes