Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Yes, the game ends after the orgy. However, Rastedel should get additional, alternative content if Rowan has mustered up enough soldiers to properly conquer it and satisfy the twins. Allegedly this year.
Oh, so we won't stay like idiots while the twins throw away all our efforts to make a relatively peaceful conquest? cool.

Not_A_Horse

Feb 12, 2018
Apologies if this has been discussed but do we know if there are any plans to add an option to skip the prologue? Starting again is always a pain given how much content has to be skipped. The writing's good but experiencing the same thing multiple times always feels tiresome.

I haven't been following the thread very much so I'm not sure if it's been covered or not.

Last edited:

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
Apologies if this has been discussed but do we know if there are any plans to add an option to skip the prologue? Starting again is always a pain given how much content has to be skipped. The writing's good but experiencing the same thing multiple times always feels tiresome.

I haven't been following the thread very much so I'm not sure if it's been covered or not.
You can skip the prologue already. That's literally the first question the game asks you when starting a new game: "Would you like to skip the prologue?"

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes