VeniVidiVeni

Jun 17, 2017
My infinite disappointment that you baited Ylszaras signing a contract with Rowan, only to immediately immediately cock block us... Why? why???? WHY???? my night is unironically ruined, most excited i had been for the game and poof, its gone.

First post ever just to underline how terrible this fumble was.

Update: i nutted and now i think im okay but still, why bait that just to shut it down, terrible decision

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gicoo and Kisama33

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
My infinite disappointment that you baited Ylszaras signing a contract with Rowan, only to immediately immediately cock block us... Why? why???? WHY???? my night is unironically ruined, most excited i had been for the game and poof, its gone.

First post ever just to underline how terrible this fumble was.

Update: i nutted and now i think im okay but still, why bait that just to shut it down, terrible decision
Cause they wrote themselves into a corner by deciding they wanted 3 different games for 3 different arcs, and deciding that it would be a warcrime to have Rowan gain any actual useful connections before the devs point at some point of the second game and say "We are done blue balling you, you may now have some power and start to work youself out of this situation"

I like the game, but most of its story limitations seem to come from outside setting reasons.
Why did Rowan somehow have zero contacts he could use to rescue Alexia? - Cause if he actually acted like a smart guy the game would not happen.
Why does everyone seem to go back and forth in their character development? - Cause we wanted to have random events with only a few linear ones that appear at certain points
Is Rowan the actual power behind the twins or completely replaceable? - Yes, he is, isn't, they actually need him and the fail endings either allude to, or outright indicate, that the twins get completely crushed without him, what? That means he actually should already be getting some influence? No , completely replaceable.

Add to it the stuff that was scrapped and is being remade, and each time i feel more than the devs shot themselves in the foot by wanting to do 3 games to cover the 3 acts of the story. Now they are stuck in a space where the story cannot move foward, characters cannot grow, and most of the people that get into the game wanting to actualy make decisions with big consequences besides "Fuck you for thinking we would let you have big heroic decisions on act 1" have to wait till who knows when in the future.

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Cause they wrote themselves into a corner by deciding they wanted 3 different games for 3 different arcs, and deciding that it would be a warcrime to have Rowan gain any actual useful connections before the devs point at some point of the second game and say "We are done blue balling you, you may now have some power and start to work youself out of this situation"

I like the game, but most of its story limitations seem to come from outside setting reasons.
Why did Rowan somehow have zero contacts he could use to rescue Alexia? - Cause if he actually acted like a smart guy the game would not happen.
Why does everyone seem to go back and forth in their character development? - Cause we wanted to have random events with only a few linear ones that appear at certain points
Is Rowan the actual power behind the twins or completely replaceable? - Yes, he is, isn't, they actually need him and the fail endings either allude to, or outright indicate, that the twins get completely crushed without him, what? That means he actually should already be getting some influence? No , completely replaceable.

Add to it the stuff that was scrapped and is being remade, and each time i feel more than the devs shot themselves in the foot by wanting to do 3 games to cover the 3 acts of the story. Now they are stuck in a space where the story cannot move foward, characters cannot grow, and most of the people that get into the game wanting to actualy make decisions with big consequences besides "Fuck you for thinking we would let you have big heroic decisions on act 1" have to wait till who knows when in the future.
Agreed with most of it.
About character development, I think it's rather hard to develop.
Since it's obviously that almost all characters mindset can't changed or influence at all.
Take our succubi master as example.
What's there to develop, feeling? Emotional? Got influenced by rowan or influence their instead?.
From what I see, andras, jereza, brothel mistress spy (aka jereza friend) and fay ambassador. 70% of content driven by or involved sex. I doubt that there's character development that need to develop, well whitescar might have some more character development since story revealed about his disciple and matter involved his daughter.
i admit update about his story was essential but hope no more our goblin merchants content. It's true we need more character development like you said but aside from fay, I don't think there's more.

if you have any suggestion about who should got development in character that I missed.
feel free to give me your insight.
after all...
80413a23db26fd790aba5fa9ca35feaa7dd2978171d1a75ef86a45d0e454156b.gif

pdat148

Dec 22, 2018
Just finish the game twice and it was awesome. Thank you, Venus Noire. And all other patrons to make this possible ^^
But if I may, I would suggest a little change in 2 scenes:
1. Alexia x Andras (ancient book, boobjob): I felt like it can be even better if Andras can go further, demand a blowjob from Alexia alongside the standing boobjob. A great vibe of "I don't care its just a blowjob, ez af", or "sex with this big demon cock? sign me in!" stuff
2. Alexia x Andras (bathtub, handjob): the same, I suggest an option where Alexia can accept, or refuse Andras demand of blowjob during bath hj. And drinking all of his seeds along to show submissive attitude to him
Thank you for reading this ^^ im looking forward to hearing for new updates ^^

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
2. Alexia x Andras (bathtub, handjob): the same, I suggest an option where Alexia can accept, or refuse Andras demand of blowjob during bath hj. And drinking all of his seeds along to show submissive attitude to him
Thank you for reading this ^^ im looking forward to hearing for new updates ^^
There were supposed to be follow ups to this event, but I got distracted with all the main plot bullshit.

AlexWildfire

May 29, 2018
Agreed with most of it.
About character development, I think it's rather hard to develop.
Since it's obviously that almost all characters mindset can't changed or influence at all.
Take our succubi master as example.
What's there to develop, feeling? Emotional? Got influenced by rowan or influence their instead?.
From what I see, andras, jereza, brothel mistress spy (aka jereza friend) and fay ambassador. 70% of content driven by or involved sex. I doubt that there's character development that need to develop, well whitescar might have some more character development since story revealed about his disciple and matter involved his daughter.
i admit update about his story was essential but hope no more our goblin merchants content. It's true we need more character development like you said but aside from fay, I don't think there's more.

if you have any suggestion about who should got development in character that I missed.
feel free to give me your insight.
after all...
View attachment 3467978
When i say character development going back and forth my go to is some of the main story events around Andras, most on the front of , he is a dumb brute. At least at his base, yeah there are events that show that its more of a case of he could be smart but does is a cocky ass that does not put the effort.

One of the first main story events is him making actual strategical comments, Rowan even points that Adras is actually being smarted than before.
Then he is back to "Raaaaw i run straight at the enemy and i swing my weapon!" only to have the occasional "Oh no, he is actual capable and smart sometimes, he has interests in clockwork"

I would also point out character development and sex based progression is not exactly mutually exclusive, example being, the brothel spy mistress is sex based progression, yet i would say it develops her character quite nicely from just, Jezera's fuck budy to something the story can expand on.

The problem i have with that side is..once it happens since the story is in limbo till the devs finish fixing up and adding to the back end, any event with a character post any development is back to a status quo.

Its not the biggest thing and on his own very understandable, but it adds to the fact that story-wise the game has every character having to use a different hat depending on if its a random event, a story event or a npc event, it lessens the sense that Rowan is building up to something in act 2 when it happens to him going back and forth between "hero of the realms capable of outsmarting most" and "Can't do a simple thing without needing someone to rescue him", it makes me wonder how we make zero progress against the twins when one moment they are smart strategist and mistress of schemes, to , hard headed fool that is only alive cause he regenerates faster than he can get himself killed and brat whose great schemes amount to drugging maids with aphrodisiacs till they do what she wants, they don't seem like great adversaries Rowan needs 3 games worth of plot to defeat and dethrone, they look like the smucks any other game would have you defeat in act one so you have a castle and followers to start and take over the realms

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
they don't seem like great adversaries Rowan needs 3 games worth of plot to defeat and dethrone
I'd very much prefer if we didn't spend 3 games doing their bidding and failing to break free. One full game of just being the henchman is plenty.
Then again it's been almost 8 years and we're still in the first act, so who knows where this is going, if anywhere at all.

4.00 star(s) 161 Votes