Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Anyone know the six new scenes?

Checked the events files and there doesn't seem to be anything new.

Last edited:

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The six new scenes are new compared to the last public release, not the last Patreon release. One assumes the six scenes are:

Sapphic makeout (village girls)
Double blowjob (village girls)
Andras BJ (Rowan)
Jezera + Dark Elf cunnilingus (Rowan)
Rowan BDSM (X'zaratl & Alexia)

The dryad fuck (Rowan) might be the sixth one, I don't know when it was added.

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
The six new scenes are new compared to the last public release, not the last Patreon release. One assumes the six scenes are:

Sapphic makeout (village girls)
Double blowjob (village girls)
Andras BJ (Rowan)
Jezera + Dark Elf cunnilingus (Rowan)
Rowan BDSM (X'zaratl & Alexia)

The dryad fuck (Rowan) might be the sixth one, I don't know when it was added.
Nah the dryad is on 2.12 as well. I think it's like you said with the public vs patreon releases.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Man, I was really enjoying the first demo, so I thought I'd give it some time then come back way later so I could play it in a big bunch. Then i saw this picture and my hopes were ruined.
At least they show you it instead of finding it myself and having my stomach turn even harder...

Reactions: nodice20

jaj2611

Mar 12, 2017
Man, I was really enjoying the first demo, so I thought I'd give it some time then come back way later so I could play it in a big bunch. Then i saw this picture and my hopes were ruined.
At least they show you it instead of finding it myself and having my stomach turn even harder...
You have to A) choose the "I WOULD LIKE TO SEE NTR" option at the start of the game and then B) pick the choices that obviously lead down that path to ever see the scene.

Got no issue with it being in the game since it's so easy to ignore/avoid

Reactions: Wugga

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I never understood the hate for NTR. Yeah it involves cheating and abuse but then again aren't most erotic games like that nowadays? Look at those whose MC is a woman for example - you're usually stuck as a submissive doormat, being raped, abused, pushed around by everyone AND forced to enjoy it in the end. It doesn't matter who you are, what you want or your current relationships.

If the character has someone else then we're pretty much dealing with another form of NTR, just from a different prespective, yet I don't see people complaining when that happens. Likewise, people don't seem to have issues when it comes to cheating on their partners (in-game), or robbing other people's wives and gfs. This is specially true in games where the MC is a guy. Why is it ok then?

Since most of these games are made by guys I've got to ask - is it a possesion thing? Is it because you want to be the only "alpha male" around? The one with exclusive rights to fuck whoever you want while keeping your "possesions" as your own and none else's? Is that it? Because this feels like hypocrisy to me - you treating everyone as your personal cocksleeve, and having no qualms about it, but suddendly going apeshit when one of your "possesions" decides to cheat on you, when that's exactly what you've been doing to them 100x times over.

The game allows you to skip NTR so no need to act like its the end of the world just because it EXISTS.

PS: I'm not trying to pick up fights with anyone over this, rather just trying to broaden horizons a little...

Last edited:

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
You have to A) choose the "I WOULD LIKE TO SEE NTR" option at the start of the game and then B) pick the choices that obviously lead down that path to ever see the scene.

Got no issue with it being in the game since it's so easy to ignore/avoid
Oh, so, its not like its not like it just takes the scenes out but it still happens? Its just not in the game at all depending on your choices? Oh, perhaps I was wrong then.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I never understood the hate for NTR. Yeah its cheating and somewhat abusive but then again aren't most erotic games like that nowadays, specially if you're playing a female character? Its not that different when you play a submissive woman being raped and abused by all sorts of characters or one whose husband is fucking her own daugther (which IMO is more messed up). Is it a possession thing? Due to most of these games being made by guys? Is it because they hate the idea they're not the "top dog" anymore and that their "waifu" is beaing eaten by someone else? Is that it?

We're all perverts here, if we're going by what "feels wrong" then why don't people react the same way incest is mentioned for example, or lollies, or any other weird fetish? And why is it that I've never seen people complain when the game allows you to rob other people's wives when you're the dude? It feels like, when you're playing a guy, its suddendly ok to treat everyone like your own cocksleeve but god forbid if one of them decides to cheat on you. It just feels like hypocrisy IMO...

The game allows you to skip NTR so no need to act like its the end of the world just because it EXISTS.

PS: I'm not trying to pick up fights with anyone over this, rather just trying to broaden horizons a little...
We don't really think about hypocrisy as we're not trying to be politically correct. But yeah, being a guy and having a wife, the thought of her sleeping with another guy turns my stomach hard. I transfer such emotions into the game, so when playing as a guy and having the girl cheat on you, it feels a little similar to being cheated on in real life. I'm going to guess a lot of people share a similar sentiment.

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
We don't really think about hypocrisy as we're not trying to be politically correct. But yeah, being a guy and having a wife, the thought of her sleeping with another guy turns my stomach hard. I transfer such emotions into the game, so when playing as a guy and having the girl cheat on you, it feels a little similar to being cheated on in real life. I'm going to guess a lot of people share a similar sentiment.
So it all boils down to whose perspective are we on. Main characters get a free pass on everything - they can be manipulative assholes, narcisistic, cheat on their partners, hump everyone and pretty much do anything they want without much hassle... because its our own doing. (Though be fair this happens a lot more often with male MCs than females but that's a topic for another time...)

Let me propose a scenario - you just finished Seed of Chaos as Rowan and now decide to play the game as the wife. -- The husband will repeat every scene you chose for him during your previous playthrough, if you cheated a lot then that's what he's going to do. -- Would it be ok to cheat on Rowan then? Because its "us" and not him? And does his actions upset you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Versidius and Wugga

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Oh, so, its not like its not like it just takes the scenes out but it still happens? Its just not in the game at all depending on your choices? Oh, perhaps I was wrong then.
The optionable scenes like the ones with the wife and demon siblings (two separate ones with seach) automatically go the no sex routes if you choose no-NTR. The blog for the game contains a list of the sex scenes available and the fetishes in it.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Wasn't there supposed to be a late April release, or am I remembering things wrong?

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Wasn't there supposed to be a late April release, or am I remembering things wrong?
Got pushed back.

"Just a quick update on the release - original plan was to have it out by the end of the month, but due to the stuff we've discussed over the last few weeks, I'm going to push it back a bit. We are working on some of the things you guys have mentioned, patching saves so they don't break so much, and a few other things so everything seems a bit more polished. I don't have the spy templates back yet anyway, and I would have had to wait for them regardless. So while the release is going to be a bit later than planned, it will have more in it as a result."

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
what I played so far was good but this I was asked if I want to turn of NRT even though I did turn it off is was still there in my mind so I stop playing it.

Reactions: nodice20
4.00 star(s) 161 Votes