RPGM None Seeding Fantasia ~ 5 Pregnant Princesses~

Guedzy

Nov 12, 2022
Seeding Fantasia ~ 5 Pregnant Princesses~

Developer website:

Language: Japonese

RJ436238_img_main-_1_.jpg
Genre: Breasts, Fantasy, Harem, Ahegao ,Gapeface, Pregnancy , Impregnation Breast Sex,Breast Milk, Pregnant Woman
Samples:
An erotic RPG where you adventure in a different world.
There are 5 pregnant heroines in this game, so you can enjoy pregnant erotic scenes throughout the game.
The heroine gets pregnant and goes through various difficulties, but she still has to fight monsters.
The 5 heroines are a monk girl, a bandit female warrior, a shota-loving lady, a tsundere hero, and a succubus devil.
No need to worry about deciding who to enjoy, impregnate them all!

RJ436238_img_smp1.jpg RJ436238_img_smp2.jpg RJ436238_img_smp3.jpg
Link:

Last edited:

KillerG

Nov 11, 2021
alright i found this, someone with better internet please download and upload this in pixeldrain or something

Reactions: maikaehu

Lommmojom

May 27, 2019
there was a korean upload on arca.live during the first few days the game was released, but unfortunately i did not possess the ability to decipher the korean riddle for the password, and literally nobody in the comments section for it asked. and so the post got deleted but there were people who managed to download the game, still haven't seen a separate legit download link for it since.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
there was a korean upload on arca.live during the first few days the game was released, but unfortunately i did not possess the ability to decipher the korean riddle for the password, and literally nobody in the comments section for it asked. and so the post got deleted but there were people who managed to download the game, still haven't seen a separate legit download link for it since.
Ahh, classic Chinese and Korean archive.