• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
No, as of right now, nothing mentioned at all.

As far as I know, what they are doing currently is focusing on a handful of smaller projects, and some other big project called ASCOT (you can even see some posters inside SoD) which appears to be some kind of fantasy action souls-like RPG. But it feels like it's in some kind of development hell, because I've been hearing about this game since 2018 and it still haven't released.

So while there hasn't been any mentions of SoD3 (for now), it's an easy bet to place that a sequel will eventually come. The SoD games are their most successful ones by far, and it would be a poor financial decision to not continue the series.
Ah I see.

Thinking about it, a Taimanin game would be perfect with these mechanics, surprised they haven't made something like this.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Literally what?
Basically, equip these skills: Revolver, Default Magazine Expansion, Adept Gun Handling 2, Buff Duration Extension 3, Sage Time, and Remission 3.

Can heal super fast to keep the buff going forever, extended mag, reload almost instantly, and single-shot damage higher than any other gun all on an infinite ammo weapon that fires almost as fast as you can click. Shit's busted as fuck. Just pick up melee weapons for crowd control.

Maybe replace default weapon extended mag with the skill to increase player health or the number of medkits you can carry if you're having trouble keeping yourself or the girls alive. Or the Gren Increase 3 skill to have some easier crowd control.

Dream0war

Jan 27, 2023
View attachment 3146326

Overview:
Prepare to Experience the Ultimate EX(Ecstasy)FPS.
To protect that cute girl you like from the zombies and other horrors ravaging the streets, it's time to unleash hell!
Heal the injured heroines with sex!
Unload that magnum in your pants, and shoot from the hip! Send them into ecstasy!
What awaits you and the heroines in this new life in a destroyed world...!?​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-15
Release Date: 2023-12-20
Developer: TeamKRAMA - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.09
Language: Japanese, English, Chinese, Korean
Voiced Language: Japanese
Other Games: Seed of the Dead
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Merge the PAK files from the DLC download into the base game.

DOWNLOAD
Sweet Home Base Game: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Charm Song DLC: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

SPLIT
Extras:

Doujin: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 517538 View attachment 517539 View attachment 517540 View attachment 517541 View attachment 517542 View attachment 517543
Sale parche español?

BreakTheSilence

Sep 13, 2023
On the other hand, the ntr scenes are pretty shallow and MC always win at the end, so the fans of the genre are quite mad about it
Maybe the problem wasn't that the MC won in the end. We had a sweet corruption buildup in the first three scenes, which was ruined by a poorly written sequel..
I'm true fan of the genre, but I can't see the point in if the MC loses.. The devs probably thought the same way, just they had no clue about how to merge together the new netorase contents with that well made netorare part.

Last edited:

RushSkies

Jun 28, 2022
Does anyone know btw if there's a way to access a debug mode, I saw in some trailers they were able to spawn in random enemies through commands.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I'm stuck trying to unlock intimacy event 12, i have no idea what it means by "Hikari's hometown" "Cafeteria" "Inn" or "Game centre"
They are special area with mini game added in the DLC. You "open" them by upgrading the town, then you get there by using the door next to Ichika room that lead to the new area.

Good luck for the mini game BTW...

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Honestly, Kirara's got the only mini-game that isn't pure hell. By my second time doing it, I figured out a route that lets you complete it 100% of the time without ever stopping to wait for a sentry to move. Just keep running and you'll reach the goal in less than 10 seconds. Its basically either free money, free buff, or free 800 affection for Kirara, making her by far the easiest to max out affection for.

The only way to do Ichika's is to use the crane as a battering ram to push shit into the hole. The claw's never picking that shit up. I got lucky and the first roulette prize I achieved gave me the costume and I immediately noped out of it.

Hikari's is actually the spawn of satan and I don't understand how they could have made it that bad unless they just never tested it once. I got lucky again and got the costume on the first and only time I cleared it.

I didn't even attempt the 4th one because by the time I finished the previous 3, I was just done with that shit. I was expecting almost nothing and even then, the DLC was still really disappointing.

Crab King

Apr 17, 2020
They are special area with mini game added in the DLC. You "open" them by upgrading the town, then you get there by using the door next to Ichika room that lead to the new area.

Turns out i'm just blind and never saw the list of expanded facilities

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes