VN Others Completed Seducing You! Young Idol Swim Contest! [v1.01] [Makura cover soft]

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Ok, tried and is working however is incompatible with old save since will change the layout of this one, it will anyway save and load however it will give an error if you scroll the mouse (there are also some misspell here and there).
Just used the patch files the other guy posted, I just made it into a patch.xp3 file.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
did u figure it out? im still trying firgure out how to get blonde producer from contest
Endings are:
Win the competition with low lust (regular ending with mc)
Win the competition with high lust (NTR with buff guy)
Loose the competition with low lust (NTR with producer)
Loose the competition with high lust (NTR with fat guy)
Win/loose but 95% on changing round (NTR with AV)

should be all

Here the full save
There are a lot of save point (except the last 2 that are from another route) pretty much are any for each round with win results (couldn't get max points on the second round but doesn't matter)
Gallery of course is available.
(somehow CG count is still 87% but I'm really not sure why, perhaps there are some secrets..)

Last edited:
Reactions: baggotswaggot

Uige

Feb 20, 2018
Endings are:
Win the competition with low lust (regular ending with mc)
Win the competition with high lust (NTR with buff guy)
Loose the competition with low lust (NTR with producer)
Loose the competition with high lust (NTR with fat guy)
Win/loose but 95% on changing round (NTR with AV)

should be all

Here the full save
There are a lot of save point (except the last 2 that are from another route) pretty much are any for each round with win results (couldn't get max points on the second round but doesn't matter)
Gallery of course is available.
(somehow CG count is still 87% but I'm really not sure why, perhaps there are some secrets..)
You're missing a few variation CGS, like one that requires you to hit 10% on the swimsuit game, if i'm looking correctly.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
You're missing a few variation CGS, like one that requires you to hit 10% on the swimsuit game, if i'm looking correctly.
naah, did all variations there, used also the slim guy and did all routes, so idk.

Edit:
The chance might be small however you might have somehow right, I'm not sure how the gallery works and when the it save the progress, when I watched the various costumes I've actually loaded back each time the previous state, so perhaps even if I saw the event, without saving it won't transfer the progress to the gallery? This somehow should be easily verificable by just read some text, exit the game and the see if you can skip it once you load back (you can skip anyway the text even if you didn't read it before however only with multiple button press).

Last edited:

Cendarn

Aug 13, 2018
I think is bugged at some point, at begin you have just to hit the center, right, left and jump with the bottom center based on the position of the pads, I really don't know what the bottom left and right do, however at some point the game start to behave weird, the kappa will take you without reason and none of the buttons works, so is possible that the game isn't showing correctly the map (this happen only after around 60% of completion, bad enough that make it impossible to complete the game under 2 min however with some luck you can get it in less then 2.40 (if you choose the very easy difficut).
Played this game like 15 years ago, wild it's showing up here somewhat translated now, but I remember clear as day struggling with the exact thing you're talking about here.

It's not bugged, it's a "trap" to throw you off where they start swapping the buttons around after each screen. Which makes it... Pretty damn difficult for someone who isn't fluent in Japanese to beat. You have to memorize each of the buttons, which are:
  • 左側を進む - Left
  • 中央を進む - Center
  • 右側を進む - Right
  • ジャンプ - Jump
  • 水の中へ - Fall in the water. (There are two of these on the bottom left / right. They are trap options, which come mainly into play when they start swapping buttons around.)
I recommend simply memorizing the first letter of each option rather than the entire word, this should help you to parse the information quick enough. Hopefully this information helps someone out.

Reactions: baggotswaggot

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Played this game like 15 years ago, wild it's showing up here somewhat translated now, but I remember clear as day struggling with the exact thing you're talking about here.

It's not bugged, it's a "trap" to throw you off where they start swapping the buttons around after each screen. Which makes it... Pretty damn difficult for someone who isn't fluent in Japanese to beat. You have to memorize each of the buttons, which are:
  • 左側を進む - Left
  • 中央を進む - Center
  • 右側を進む - Right
  • ジャンプ - Jump
  • 水の中へ - Fall in the water. (There are two of these on the bottom left / right. They are trap options, which come mainly into play when they start swapping buttons around.)
I recommend simply memorizing the first letter of each option rather than the entire word, this should help you to parse the information quick enough. Hopefully this information helps someone out.
oof, didn't realize that they swapped position.. bad xD ye.. kinda a loss game if you can't read in jap..

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I translated the tutorial images found in the img folder, so hopefully this helps someone figure out what is happening during the minigames. It does not affect anything in game, as i lack the know how to patch this system

Reactions: DarkLink

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I translated the tutorial images found in the img folder, so hopefully this helps someone figure out what is happening during the minigames. It does not affect anything in game, as i lack the know how to patch this system
Thx, I guess tho the only one really annoying was the mat one, from what I've understand talking to others the buttons change position after x time so even If I have manged to to actually understand what to do without a proper guide is useless once they will get mixed xD

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Thx, I guess tho the only one really annoying was the mat one, from what I've understand talking to others the buttons change position after x time so even If I have manged to to actually understand what to do without a proper guide is useless once they will get mixed xD
Yeah. It is really annoying. As the guy above mentioned, 左 = Left, 中 = middle, 右 = right, 水 = water, ジャンプ = jump. But, if you don't know Japanese, and and are timed when doing this, it can be really annoying to try and figure it out. I wonder if it's not possible to translate those options too... The good news is you progress even if you mess up, so it's not that bad all and all

M7G

Oct 19, 2021
The only one who do the NTR is Koshio? Or the girl can have sex with another random strangers? If it's just Koshio im not playing this, is boring when its just one dude.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
The only one who do the NTR is Koshio? Or the girl can have sex with another random strangers? If it's just Koshio im not playing this, is boring when its just one dude.
Did you read what the other dude wrote here?
I didn't play the game but seem to me that you can have your answer just by reading what's here.

I give you one tip: they are multiple ending. Since they are multiple guys, i wonder what it mean...