Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
Scenes when the devil start killing every other female characters :coldsweat:
Then she won't look as hot anymore XD

Reactions: The Witcher

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Scenes when the devil start killing every other female characters :coldsweat:
Then she won't look as hot anymore XD
That.. may not be the case?:coldsweat: You see there are some dark and immoral types who aren't that concerned about certain peoples' well-being if they get the one with black nail polish and lipstick plus red eyes. Not me of course.
Have i ever mentioned that i have a peculiar fondness for black nail polish and lipstick, while finding red eyes hot?

Reactions: DeafPerv

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
That.. may not be the case?:coldsweat: You see there are some dark and immoral types who aren't that concerned about certain peoples' well-being if they get the one with black nail polish and lipstick plus red eyes. Not me of course.
Have i ever mentioned that i have a peculiar fondness for black nail polish and lipstick, while finding red eyes hot?
This gives me an idea. I'll be back in few hours x'D

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
This gives me an idea. I'll be back in few hours x'D
what have you done?
now he is gone to style himself according to your wishes and no one is working on the game :(

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
what have you done?
now he is gone to style himself according to your wishes and no one is working on the game :(
Don't worry. Everything's going well.
Done with working for today.
I just happen to have a little spare time.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Has anyone seen my models in any other game?
I have tried my best to stay away from the regular daz models and make unique characters.
I don't know that I've seen them exactly the same in other games, but they definitely looked a little generic to me - possibly because of the body proportions. However, I will commend you on Selina - I explicitly remember thinking she looked unique. Kiley might be another fresh face, but she was a side character so I didn't pay that much attention.

Reactions: DeafPerv
3.50 star(s) 92 Votes