Would you like to see a "Madison Love route" in the game? (Just an enquiry)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ariete69

Dec 6, 2018
This is supposed to be episode 12 ? Because for me only appears episode 11 as the last one...I've downloaded the 12b version and I'm using SanchoMod...in the gallery of the mod only appears episode 11 as the last one also
Any idea?

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
This is supposed to be episode 12 ? Because for me only appears episode 11 as the last one...I've downloaded the 12b version and I'm using SanchoMod...in the gallery of the mod only appears episode 11 as the last one also
Any idea?
Try playing the path that got updated

Reactions: Snugglepuff

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Any idea?
This is the problem with making countless route. You update once in a blue moon with barely 300 render so you are forced to update 1 path at a time . First you have to select a route then have to wait for once a year update.

If you are playing all the route then why make player chose,it would be better to gather them all at one place.

Why make shit tons of route when you can't even provide 300 consistently. Add that to all the controversy that happened. This is beyond repair. Sad because at one point I really liked the story.

3.50 star(s) 92 Votes