Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
i bought the flowers but what do u do after that
Only flowers? I don't know if we are talking about same hint, but as far as I can remember I had to buy the three kind of presents (flowers, perfurm and the other one) and give them to Nelly anywhere. Then I went Tuesday or Thursday to the sauna.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
i can't sally to watch me in the bath
I haven't gone through all event triggers so not sure if all of this is required I also might get some of it in the wrong order so I'll do a list of actions so you can try something else if 1 doesn't trigger.
There is probably a requirement of relations with sally so talk to her about weather, food or cleaning (if you've cleaned) and compliment her when you get the chance. You can spam complimenting when its available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I finish checking what the variables are for I'll probably go through the variable trigger sequences and write a walkthrough for at least parts of the game.
If I manage to download the latest version of SOAB though I've already done a fair bit on a couple character paths in that so that would get priority to be brought up to date.

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
I haven't gone through all event triggers so not sure if all of this is required I also might get some of it in the wrong order so I'll do a list of actions so you can try something else if 1 doesn't trigger.
There is probably a requirement of relations with sally so talk to her about weather, food or cleaning (if you've cleaned) and compliment her when you get the chance. You can spam complimenting when its available
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I finish checking what the variables are for I'll probably go through the variable trigger sequences and write a walkthrough for at least parts of the game.
If I manage to download the latest version of SOAB though I've already done a fair bit on a couple character paths in that so that would get priority to be brought up to date.
i have read both letters

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
i have read both letters
I've made a quick tweak to the qsp file to check your variables.

Place this QSP file in assets/standalone_content and move the old one out of that folder.
Start the game, load your save then watch TV.
What are the values of the listed variables?

Edit* Just a heads up to anybody else I only put a display for 6 variables in that and one was renamed to how I have them listed in my notes so dont think its setup to track all event progress

Last edited:
Reactions: Ar3eR

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
I've made a quick tweak to the qsp file to check your variables.

Place this QSP file in assets/standalone_content and move the old one out of that folder.
Start the game, load your save then watch TV.
What are the values of the listed variables?

Edit* Just a heads up to anybody else I only put a display for 6 variables in that and one was renamed to how I have them listed in my notes so dont think its setup to track all event progress

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Sally Quest 2 + Sally letter 1 means you need to speak to her about the first letter in her bedroom at 9am.
You'll need to do that twice.

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Go to the clothes store and watch the event, go to the clothes store a second time and ask for a job.
You'll need to work a few times and please 3 customers in work events.

krkarr

Jan 11, 2019
If you've installed the camera in the bedroom you can see a short clip of her sleeping if you check the camera before 7am
For the main camera spy event check it at the weekend between 10am-12
are there more Quests with sally?

karlieff

Jun 22, 2017
I cant progress the quests with sally.
And the hint given arent in the traducted list.
can someone help me plz.