• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AN0N231531

Apr 29, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Manager to give you their collar? is it even an available option right now? every time i try to i get the "haven't quite earned the privilege" response.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the Manager to give you their collar? is it even an available option right now? every time i try to i get the "haven't quite earned the privilege" response.
Don't play that content so not sure if there's been updates since 0.8.3 (other than the opportunity for dual-collaring added recently), but 's usually a good starting point.

sashkah

Dec 24, 2020
I need some help with curing evil ex, i spoke with AIKO and i have slicing thumbdrive but i do not know how to use it.
I never get the option to do so while working or after finishing work.
I am playing 1.0.1.3h version and will try to attach my save.
It's an RNG afternoon event where your manager leaves for a meeting and you can sneak into her office. You have the event in the "pool" of possibilities on that save.

Would need to see a save.

AN0N231531

Apr 29, 2021
It's an RNG afternoon event where your manager leaves for a meeting and you can sneak into her office. You have the event in the "pool" of possibilities on that save.

Would need to see a save.
by that im guessing my save file, here ya go

EDIT: checked wiki for a how, thing is it mentions stats like manager anger and affection and i dont even know how to check those or how to increase/decrease

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
by that im guessing my save file, here ya go

EDIT: checked wiki for a how, thing is it mentions stats like manager anger and affection and i dont even know how to check those or how to increase/decrease
Antlers' anger and affection fluctuate according to the MC's performance (as she prefers to see it); you'll get messages in the log if she hates or loves something.

To check the values in-game click on Profiles > Antlers > and the hint in the description of her mood. (Or use the console if you're comfortable with that.)

1716171599287.png

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes