Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
I can't seem to get the list from the headmistress. Someone earlier said it could be a bug but is there a way to fix that? I've got 5/5 on Scarlett and all I keep getting is that our conversations have nothing to talk about

Last edited:

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
While we are waiting for an update, would anyone recommend similar games? Games with girl corruption into a slut? I would rather see them as html (but there is a classic like Girl Life which is qsp).
I can name Cupids Way (till last update); or Jacki's World; Life Choices; One Girl, One big World; Young Maria; ands so on.
It seems that none of them are getting ever finished and are still at development at best.
Any other suggestions?

erase.t

Oct 21, 2021
While we are waiting for an update, would anyone recommend similar games? Games with girl corruption into a slut? I would rather see them as html (but there is a classic like Girl Life which is qsp).
I can name Cupids Way (till last update); or Jacki's World; Life Choices; One Girl, One big World; Young Maria; ands so on.
It seems that none of them are getting ever finished and are still at development at best.
Any other suggestions?
SlutED perhaps, but it's also at development

Reactions: nikcha

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Secret Taboo v2.65.

This game is best played in landscape mode.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: xana94

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Stuck at

"Peep your Father (Bathroom Dad)"

It just adds Arousal.

pls help
game stuck on peeping dad when in bathroom
I seem to have the same problem. There are no further entries in the quest log regarding the father and neither trying to watch him on the spy cam nor going to the bathroom seems to do anything.

there's always a quest list with times and locations available by pressing the objectives button in the upper right corner
That is not really helpful, since there doesn't seem to be any other task left.

4.20 star(s) 45 Votes