Dec 3, 2018
Saw scene with lena and at Corruption lvl 1. Met marcus and got number but cant go anywhere from there. Just keeps saying to meet jack or tutor with lena but no new tutor options are happening and no way to contact marcus with the phone or anything really. A bit stuck

Feb 28, 2019
Saw scene with lena and at Corruption lvl 1. Met marcus and got number but cant go anywhere from there. Just keeps saying to meet jack or tutor with lena but no new tutor options are happening and no way to contact marcus with the phone or anything really. A bit stuck
Have you done the Lucas content and got the pills to slip dad and all that jazz, if so go to the hospital and talk to the doctor, sounds like you are about to be at the end of content.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Actually a pretty fun game to play, my only con is not having siblings, but I guess in terms of game balance or plausible story would be harder to apply. Anyway good luck to the dev.

Reactions: slexywexy

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Secret not: she was adopted, couldn't you give option: she had inherited a house where she had get to know older brother she never met? <- that would been way cooler for many players if you think about it. Because mystery flash people who adopted tend feel estrange but want meet their real parents but that gives author means to figure out multiple choice options? bad to really bad options. Or total rejection for player?
Never met her brother in new house would been interesting change of being adopted. Because player who assumed before only child what if that was so strange all those birthdays and well everything starts to make sense?
but I am intrigued is it though?

Fre@K

Jun 14, 2017
I like it a lot but you miss the videos with almost all the characters in the game.The idea - concept and story is there just need to add the videos and few text.Like more to all [father ,mom,cafe[owner and some clients - seducing owner for promotions and etc + more then just a flash to a client],shcool[coach,cheerleader stuff + other girls and maybe boys in the lockers,teacher],fitnes,boyfriend and sister incest is nice just add more to it,Lena seduce the father or even threesome + mother and night clube.Well hope you keep it up - have great potencial.

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
When going to "Mall Shop" with Lena to buy a new "school uniform" why i can't choose to buy the "Darring uniform" or the "Slutty uniform" instead the "Casual uniform" and what i need to do to be able to buy one of them? It's a bit strange that if i win enough money in the "Cafe" and then go to "clothing shop" i can buy "Darring outfit" for 300 gold but when i go with Lena for a new uniform i can't choose Darring one or Slutty one!

As for the game - the game looks good for a HTML type and at least for now it's not so difficult to find what you need to do,where to go and how to do quests which is great and it will be good to stay like that! Good work to the developer! :)

Fre@K

Jun 14, 2017
I assume is first release and not much of content[videos] but most of the story and characters are there - he just need to add more videos and maybe some more story but is mostly videos that lack.
Like i said have great potential - hope he don't abandon it !?!

Eisa

Donor
Jul 23, 2017
so technically i can only tease my dad and see him have sex with mom, but there's no option where i could give him a handjob or a blowjob?

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
so technically i can only tease my dad and see him have sex with mom, but there's no option where i could give him a handjob or a blowjob?
Seems like the next update we'll get the option to give pills to the mom and for the MC to take them herself, which is likely to corrupt her further into things. And there's a broken option to chat with Lena's dad that I expect to open up more daddy/daughter stuff once it works. Honestly, I'm kinda hoping the bimbo mind control stuff at the doctor isn't really necessary? Not really a fan of the whole aesthetic, and the more natural corruption via exposure to Lena and her dad's relationship is a lot more interesting to me.

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes