• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Abandoned Secret Service X [Ver 0.3] [OneHandGamesStudio]

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
2.png
Overview:
The game takes place in 2072 in the fictional city of River City. The main character is a young agent with the code name 42. His tasks in the mainstream will be operations under cover, from the teacher to the hermit magnate.​

Updated: 31/07/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: 0.3
Language: English,Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
WIN X86: - -
Mac: - -
LINUX: - -

tid

Aug 16, 2017
I'll definitively try this one for three reasons.

First, the plot is interesting it could lead to a game with good gameplay.
Second, this art is different, I'm a bit tired of all the daz3d/illusion games.
Third, 42!!!!

FrozenPizza

Donor
Apr 12, 2018
So.... I just "played it"...

Only two minutes in engrish, then russian it is (I think, the font is as weird as it can get, I didnt properly recognize the language). So instead of clicking everywhere to see what was going on, I gave up.

There is some weird blinking between scenes (probably transitions which are too low), no save enable (DO NOT hit escape, it will... escape to desktop closing the game).

As I said art is very confusing, sometimes its nice, sometimes I find it awfull...

havent played the game acutally so i gave it that ... tell me what kind of sex are there when ur done
The first scene is a mix of : BJ, Cowgirl (and POV), Doggy (and POV) like in the preview screeens. So the "all sex" is quite right. Beware : motion sickness induced in the POV cowgirl, and Stroboscopic effects when MC cums!

Well, I'll wait and see a full english translation to test it one more time. But as it is now, its (for me) unplayable.

Reactions: darlic

KaiKristo

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2018
yeah. I already understand what are you talking about. I have 1 error in translation file.

because of this error, half the translation is missing

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
@KaiKristo well if your the dev... u need anything @ me or anyone from the uploaders or even staff . Also as u might have already guess there is a problem with the translation a bit .. if u can fix it it would be very helpful.

Reactions: KaiKristo

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
played a little about the game and the language automatically changes from english to russian after the sex scene , how do i change back to english?

Reactions: KaiKristo

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Only one link is working and that also is not working on 32 bit, it was never mentioned whether the download was of 32 or 64 bit otherwise would have downloaded on 32 bit

Big.Joe

Jun 1, 2017
sorry, but i gotta ask: Is the name of your studio a really good pun, or do you literally have hust one hand/arm ?