Others Abandoned Secret Garden [v17.08.25] [Logan Scodini]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
123.jpg

Overview:
Life is easy when one is a rich Lutecian aristocrat, comfortably lodged in a sumptuous mansion bordering the Imperial capital. However, that wouldn’t be accounting for jealous and ambitious family members, now set upon taking control of your inheritance. Perfidiously drugged and magically transformed, you end up enrolled into the Secret Garden, a luxurious Guesthouse of the City of Lights. Now compelled to work as one of its many companions, you must nonetheless find a way to break this enchantment and regain your noble identity.
Will you manage to convince the Imperial Court about this treachery, or will you spend the rest of your life as a sexual retainer?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 25/08/2017
Developer/Publisher: ,
Censorship: To be verified.
Version: 2017.08.25 (Public Build)
Language: English
Genre: M/F - F/F - M/M - Submission - Domination - Bodyswap - Female to Male - Involuntary - Male to Female - Corruption

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

(64bit - In case of slow download from Itch.io)

*note from the "uploader": For the genre, I tried and searched everywhere but I didn't find anything at all. If someone knows, I would love to know it so to add it on the information. Censorship is the same, but since there's already another game in here from the same developer, I believe that even this one isn't censored. Last, for the images, since I still don't know how to put them in miniature (but when you click on it, it reveals the full size, if I explained it well), I choose to post them as "Attached Files". Hope everything's ok! c:

sg_screen_03-min-uqa5bbwm.jpg sg_screen_06-min-guwdte9f.jpg sg_screen_07-min-nbfkrndd.jpg sg_screen_10-min-bggbxdyx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Notes:
All pics are to be uploaded directly to our server (like you did with the small ones) (you didn't with the big one)
Features and things like that, put them on a spoiler if you already have text about the game.
The miniature pics are added by using the "thumbnail" button which you can find below the text area of the thread when you are creating it (after it's posted, go to edit mode and "More options" to see the buttons)
Date format is: Day / Month / Year

Reactions: brynhildr

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Well his other game kinda forces you into pretty much exclusively submissive gameplay, now add the setting from the description - so I suspect this one might be the same.

Reactions: Againsss

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
You get transformed at the beginning of the game, but you can choose to transform into someone of the same initial sex, you can also avoid servicing people of the same sex. For story purposes, the transformation serves as a means to an end. What do I mean by that? You get transformed and sold into servitude to an entrepeneural witch, whom apparently runs a brothel. Insert little finger joke below... XD

Just a heads up to those who want to avoid certain content:

Last edited:
O

Onyx99

The version number is the date? I know versions are arbitrary but having the date as a version conveys no information as to the exact build at all. Considering the version date and the upload date are so close I guess this is v.01?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The version number is the date? I know versions are arbitrary but having the date as a version conveys no information as to the exact build at all. Considering the version date and the upload date are so close I guess this is v.01?
Since there's no other post about this game on his Patreon before "Concubine", yeah, you can take this as a "0.1" version/first release c:

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I like the style and the writing, it's really cool. With that said, the "intercourse minigame" is terrible without any art, so I hope something's coming to make you care about more than playing a shitty candy-crush'ish game. Aside from this little fact and the whole "demo content", it's something I would keep a close eye on and even support on Patreon if it went down a path that enticed you to play and not just read.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Agree with most the points here. Interesting style and writing, the design itself is uncommon if not original. The intercourse mini-game, while an interesting concept, is very much lackluster without any art, as well as the random factor like intercourse->random position.

anon7301

Jun 3, 2017
is there any actual adult content in this game? sex is just some sort of jrpg buff/debuff minigame.