• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lordtokio1234

Apr 14, 2019
I can't change the idiom. Only in Japanes. I already tried to go to settings but any option says to change to english. Plz Help

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

Dadaism

Jul 12, 2020
I encountered a problematic bug: when I try to play the minigame the game space becomes, very very small compared to the window, making it difficult to see both the obstacles to avoid, and the image you uncover. It is strange since other UI elements like the lives and the progress percentage are properly scaled, and the scenes following the minigames have no issue too. Very small indeed.png

Reactions: mattin69

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Yeah the minigame is really mini for me too. And the speed of the text and the game compare to a snail thats sedated even if you set the text speed to maximum...

Jekzue

Jun 10, 2017
Game was going so well until it became watching other people take advantage of your hardwork. Although its not ntr it certainly feels like it. What a waste of good graphics.

Last edited:

paidfire

Jan 24, 2022
Game was going so well until it became watching other people take advantage of your hardwork. Although its not ntr it certainly feels like it. What a waste of good graphics.
Yeah, it was a massive disappointment for me too. Oh well, time to play something else.

Reactions: mind controller

TheSpah

Apr 2, 2020
I found the problem about the game not reacting to input. Turns out that if you have anything that is considered a gamepad the game kinda automatically picks up on that stubbornly and it will impide any other input. Just disconnect any gamepad you have connected and the game starts working.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snips420
2.20 star(s) 6 Votes