Ren'Py - Completed - Second Happiness [v3.4] [Vnorth]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Scotty1212

The game is very rewarding with nice scenes and suprises after the not obvious course of action.
    Game still in development, but strongly recommended.
    Does not get boring, have already some good scenes.
    Hopefully the next release will be as good as the last one :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

scummbagg

decent game so far, more content than most v4 games, puzzles can be a complete nightmare, its mostly luck or "click everything till it works" hotspots can be a thing most will miss until they find one by accident, graphically its ok too, again a lot better than most of the patreon crap being spewed out at the moment, it will keep you clicking for hours, yup, its a grinder, but its good so far.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Daasss

A lot to discover, not an average "screw your entire family in 30 minutes" renpy game ver. 0.002 that are now flooding Patreon. Pretty models, addictive gameplay. The game really brings players together and encourages them to share and discuss their findings. English just needs a good translator and editor.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kakato

Without any ambition, Second Happiness makes me wanna stay in front of my PC for hours and hours. I like the animations, the grinding (wow, did I say that? :p) and the hotspots which makes me wanna play detective. Moreover, Vnorth doesn't make the mistake of most patreon's devs = make an easy game without a soul and which can be completed in 30 minutes on each update. I like challenging games and rewarding games - Second Happiness offers those things to me. For once in my life, I finally came across a game where the MC doesn't bang the mom after 3 dialogues, one coffee and a magical potion. Second Happiness is way more natural than those games.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Carlo S

425/5000
    Very good game, for me the best. Very good visual to play and discover everything the game has to see, the hotspot in each person is difficult to find, but it is very visible when you look and find, the scenes are great, the gameplay has no problem, to Me it's a perfect game, I liked it so much that I started five times until I found as much as possible, and it's the only game that I can really tell others
  6. 3.00 star(s)

KingsRaiden

It has a lot of potential but there is a LOT of grinding involved, and some events don't quite mesh up. It's early though, so if it continues on its pace it will be worth a higher rating