kolinson

Apr 6, 2018
Uploading the game is taking longer than expected, will probably have the links ready in the morning, I just wanted to have this done.

Edit: Its done!
I not sure, why no one talking about it yet.
This game right now unplayable ( pc version with hotfix and without it).
I downloaded PIXELDRAIN version yesterday and today MEGA version +hotfix it's same problem.
You can't beat any battle in game, skill system broken, no metter what skill you learn, any skills deal almost same dmg as default attack and mobs kill you it's 2-3 turn.
- Before hotfix player spawned in town and you can see couple of location talking and 3-4 main girls etc, basic rpg maker game.
- AFTET hotfix player spanw in crypt and can't beat first battle, so your game end after 1 min.

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

kolinson

Apr 6, 2018
For people who want see ART.

About art in this game. Super basid AI pics with 512x512 pixels. All arts look like 1-2 year old AI, when they start popup. I expecter way more, special after i checked other AI game like ( I Need a Hero! [v0.25]) and now they not even comparable to this game.

Some AI game have full animmations and it's look not ban sometime.

Only good about this game right now it's main logo with monster girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doopybleh

cyaanure

Jun 27, 2023
For people who want see ART.

Game CG unpacked. mb someone can do better link

About art in this game. Super basid AI pics with 512x512 pixels. All arts look like 1-2 year old AI, when they start popup. I expecter way more, special after i checked other AI game like ( I Need a Hero! [v0.25]) and now they not even comparable to this game.

Some AI game have full animmations and it's look not ban sometime.

Only good about this game right now it's main logo with monster girls.
I'm not a big fan of AI, usually you can find little mistake or incoherence there and there, but lot of people can still have a good time, but damn this Gallery, i couldnt find a picture without really big instant visible mistake, random leg, big mess there and there, damn thanks for the share

Reactions: kolinson

Alegio

Dec 20, 2017
I not sure, why no one talking about it yet.
This game right now unplayable ( pc version with hotfix and without it).
I downloaded PIXELDRAIN version yesterday and today MEGA version +hotfix it's same problem.
You can't beat any battle in game, skill system broken, no metter what skill you learn, any skills deal almost same dmg as default attack and mobs kill you it's 2-3 turn.
- Before hotfix player spawned in town and you can see couple of location talking and 3-4 main girls etc, basic rpg maker game.
- AFTET hotfix player spanw in crypt and can't beat first battle, so your game end after 1 min.
Sorry for the problem! Today I had to go get some exams done at the hospital and it took longer than expected so I just got home. My internet is crappy but I am already updating the new version, it should be up by tomorrow morning.

I was checking a couple of bugs people told me about, and forgot to place the main characters spawn to the intro, the hotfix SHOULD fix that, but if not the new version will.

And as for the battles, maybe you missed the companions, and playing them solo is probably impossible, again, sorry!

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i think you should change the location where you start because you can as you get quest even before you meet the girl and for training you can enter by yourself and the sewers dont let you leave

Last edited:
Reactions: csum

Doianu Games

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
At a closer look the art has many AI-Artifacts, as other people already mentioned. As a dev I also experimented with AI, but it never really works. You can use AI as reference, to show your artist what you want. But AI alone doesn't really work.

In the long term you maybe want/should add animations and at this point AI won't work AT ALL anymore, because AI can't create the separate layers you need for animations :)

hungmap2018

Aug 2, 2018
View attachment 3186268

Overview:
RPG eroge with an ATB-based combat in a fantasy world! Find the waifus, save the people, forge the equipment, have fun!​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-19
Release Date: 2023-12-18
Developer: Alegio - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Hotfix note:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - -

Hotfix

View attachment 3186318 View attachment 3186319 View attachment 3186320 View attachment 3186324 View attachment 3188786 View attachment 3188787 View attachment 3188788
The Android version does not have an .apk file.

kolinson

Apr 6, 2018
At a closer look the art has many AI-Artifacts, as other people already mentioned. As a dev I also experimented with AI, but it never really works. You can use AI as reference, to show your artist what you want. But AI alone doesn't really work.

In the long term you maybe want/should add animations and at this point AI won't work AT ALL anymore, because AI can't create the separate layers you need for animations :)
One example how good AI can be, even hands looks good. All depend if you want and can fixs artifacts and other AI problems.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
I was really enjoying this game and I really liked it but I got into the well and I can't get out... I already defeated the bandits and their boss ran away, I already talked to the slime girl asking for a wizard but I can't get out how I can't and up the stairs? Help.....
1703210522152.png 1703210663879.png

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
always curious about the AI CG tag, do they create their own artwork that somewhat look similar to AI or is it AI machine generated?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SecondChance-ALEGIO-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Ho boy...

First pic : The girl's left foot. 6 toes.
Second pic : Right hand, only 3 fingers.
Third pic : Her right hand seems to merge with her dress.
Fourth pic : Poor guy's getting assimilated by her dress. Left hand.

Dragonmen78

Dec 21, 2022
This problem is not fix and one more bug that i found this :
View attachment 3209491
is this mob -> View attachment 3209493
Sorry, it's just me basically saying bug or problems in the game, but these errors I mentioned above are still happening with the new version "Second Chance 0.1 FIX Windows" I found another 3 problem 3.

1.In the skeleton dungeon you cannot enter a door as the necromace girl has the key to open the door.
2.Once you enter the skeleton dungeon you cannot leave or go back.
View attachment 3209493
3. After defeating the Golem boss, I left the boss's cave and then I couldn't get out of that space to the skeleton dungeons and I also couldn't find the entrance there.
1703721473149.png 1703721398932.png 1703721131065.png

Sorry to say the bugs again, and that the game has the potential to be very good.
Keep up the good work.

GuLuciKa

Nov 14, 2023
there is so much bugs for example I cant get out the sewer I cant get out the caveI cant give Lovers old ring to the old man

if you fix the problems in the game the game would be great
resim_2024-01-06_123052448.png

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote