Bakerfield

Jan 2, 2021
I spent about 4 hours on the game, only to find out that it does NOT save progress X_X
Who can share the save at the moment KISSING with Brenda (while all other quests are completed - NOT completed the quest with Oliver or whatever his name is, after giving him $50)...
In Task i need 1)Talk to Oliver 2)Sneak into Brenda bed again . And this my characters status.
Brenda's face is just terrible o_O At first I thought it was some kind of transvestite...
View attachment 3612680
You either need to link your game to an active Patreon sub for the game to save or.......go to the OP and download the crack, put it where it needs to go and then you should be able to save.

v2069

May 15, 2017
How repeat Emily's beach quest ? i talk in every where and every moment with her but no option

Zelyx

Jan 16, 2019
Might be a dumb question, but does anyone elses camera move sideways constantly while in a scene or conversation? It keeps panning to the left non-stop? Any fixes?

bigalexis

Jan 20, 2020
I spent about 4 hours on the game, only to find out that it does NOT save progress X_X
Who can share the save at the moment KISSING with Brenda (while all other quests are completed - NOT completed the quest with Oliver or whatever his name is, after giving him $50)...
In Task i need 1)Talk to Oliver 2)Sneak into Brenda bed again . And this my characters status.
Brenda's face is just terrible o_O At first I thought it was some kind of transvestite...
View attachment 3612680
You're right, Emily is the cutest, but the developers didn't have enough imagination for the rest.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
The crack in op should be updated, otherwise people that download late are just going to put the old crack into the new game version.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can report posts as an updated version, or maybe other for a new crack, to bring it to the mod teams attention.

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020
*After certain point of progression, Emily no longer freaks out while using a toilet* Question - After what stage of progression? I'm swearing... although all stages have been completed.

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
Make it so you can walk around with wasd instead of having to point and click to walk. It would make the gameplay a bit smoother being able to walk around with wasd

• Haha
Reactions: SirAuron20

IGP

Jul 2, 2017
I don't see what to do in this update. the store appears closed yet with example

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes