RPGM Searching for RPG MAKER MV assets

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
So, guys, maybe I will be game developer someday ;) For now, I bought RPG MAKER MV along with some DLCs. Still, content included (even with DLCs I have) is quite sparse. I heard, that there is VX ACE resources conversion pack for MV. Maybe someone has more DLCs than I have ?

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
I've created a guide to transform VX Ace resources to MV without losing quality after I saw your thread. :D

You can transform pretty much any VX Ace assets to make them MV compatible. This way you will have more selection for your games.:FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: CobraPL

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I've created a guide to transform VX Ace resources to MV without losing quality after I saw your thread. :D

You can transform pretty much any VX Ace assets to make them MV compatible. This way you will have more selection for your games.:FeelsGoodMan:
There was a already done pack with VX Ace assets converted to MV. But links are down. Do you have any ?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Unfortunately, no.
Is there any easy/batch method to incorporate this:?

WOW! - beautiful. Too bad it is for ACE !

Last edited:

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
Is there any easy/batch method to incorporate this:?
I don't know much about it, there might be tool for it just like the link below;

Master Mirror

May 11, 2017
what do you think about that?
I think this is for people who want to use their bigger sized tilesets as a single piece.

Let's say you have a 128x128 pixels tree that you want to use in your game. In order to do that, you need cut it into 4 pieces (32x32 in VX Ace) and place it one by one. This plugin helps you to use it without dealing with cutting it.

Not something you are looking for I guess...

timanuk

Nov 15, 2017
Do you know about the RTP Scaler?
RTP Scaler based on waifu2x algorithm.
It helps to convert xp/ace tiles for MV games.