Identify Searching for incest game in the park

scroto

May 14, 2017
I'm looking for a game I played years ago (6/7 maybe less), the title was in Japanese but I think the translation was something like "the watcher behind the fig's leaves" (might be wrong since I can't find it anywhere).
The drawing style was realistic and the scenes were animated and I think also voiced.
It had an incest-like story with the elder brother and young(loli) sister and you had to do "activities" in the park (I remember a scene on the swing, on the seesaw and in the bathroom), you would choose one of the places from a map of the park and it would bring you there, you had to click on the various clickable points on the screen to decide how to move on. You also had like a star rating on every zone of the map checking if you completed every action and a certain score would unlock other zones of the map.

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
It had an incest-like story with the elder brother and young(loli) sister and you had to do "activities" in the park
Judging by this alone you probably wont find it on this website and anything banned for breaking Rule 7 is not allowed to be discussed.