Seeking Searching for Futa Games

Balthasar_69

Feb 22, 2018
Hey, i've been looking for quiet a while for some futa games. idc if its 3d or 2d, with male or female/shemale mc, as long as it isnt rpgm.

I played futadom world, sissy maker, holy slaves, but futadom world is my favourite so far. i've seen a lot of games, but most times they are rpgm, with bad art or just in such a early phase that you play like 2 or 3 hours.

thx for feedback

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hey, i've been looking for quiet a while for some futa games. idc if its 3d or 2d, with male or female/shemale mc, as long as it isnt rpgm.

I played futadom world, sissy maker, holy slaves, but futadom world is my favourite so far. i've seen a lot of games, but most times they are rpgm, with bad art or just in such a early phase that you play like 2 or 3 hours.

thx for feedback

Pro tip: Don't open the threads with [RPGM] in the title.

Reactions: dragoboy789

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

thx for feedback
My absolute favorite game is a futa game, it's called Coceter Chronicles. Now, yes, it's an RPGM, but, I used to be in the never RPGM camp, but then I played this game. It's not like the old icstor games that barely make use of their map except to make you walk around. Every inch of the map has potential for you finding something related to the lore, to some new sexy content, to some repeatable event involving sexy content. etc. Furthermore Tabitha, the main character, has more agency than any character, male or female, in any game I've ever played.

She herself doesn't start out as a futa, however there are two futa characters for her to have relations with up until the point where they awaken her blood. When they do that she has the choice to focus on her alcurian blood during the ceremony, which will bring her out with a dick of her own. Seriously, this game's story and world building are top notch. And the futa sex is definitely a plus.

Reactions: Papa Ernie