Identify Searching for a Game

MexicanCacti

Jun 10, 2018
Hello,

I've been trying to find a game that I remember playing awhile back (don't remember the exact year sorry!) but can't recall the name of. I've spent a few hours searching but with no results so I figure I would post on forums in the hopes that someone can point me in the right direction.

From what I can remember, you controlled two wolf girls who were members of a secret agency and you were clearing out either an underground/warehouse base. The game featured a system where you could be battle-fucked and if one of the heroines lost all their health, they would be captured. With the remaining uncaptured heroine, you would have to go through the base and rescue the captured heroine from sexual training. If I am remembering correctly, the captured heroine would then be equipped with a BDSM-esque outfit when she returns to your party. Also, one of the bosses had you fight against two big dudes who, if they won, would use the two heroines as their meat holes at the same time.

One of the bad ends required one of the heroines to be captured. If the solo remaining heroine walked near a specific locker in an office space, she would be dragged in and tied up inside. She would then have a train of goons ran on her.

Anyways, I'll try to add additional details if more memories come in.

Thanks in advance!

F95Barryon

Jul 14, 2018
The description reminds me of Phantom Thief Celianna, so that might be the one you're looking for.