Others - Completed - Sealed Room Breed 2 [Final] [Gamecolon]

1. 5.00 star(s)

K_Nakamura

Forgotten classics.
    Everything is on point. Short, sharp and fulfilling game about breaking a girl.
    It's a trainer game but without boring stuff about talking and flirting, like most western games, this game understands what players need :cool:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Shogun42

Great game of the ¨break the girl, before she dies¨ type.
    Graphics outdated, but it is still worth to give it a try... or a few tries.
    Multiple endings and a lot of things you can do to her.
    Great game!!!!
  3. 3.00 star(s)

staghorntiger

This is a typical h-game of breaking the will of the helpless maiden.

It has multiple endings based on how you treat her.

You can unlock new outfits and cosmetics for her after each alternate ending unlocked.

The one thing I found annoying was there were random times, the feet would get stretched out. Like the model rigging was skewed. Making her look like she had rabbits feet or something.

There is a cool feature where you can draw/scribble on her front and back sides.

It's not a bad game, it's simple and it's mostly about what you can do to her before she breaks, shuts down, and/or your time runs out.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

I love games that put me in the role of the rapey dom; I love BDSM games. This is the girl-trapped-in-your-dungeon simulator, and I love it. The graphics aren't the greatest and the stat system is a little whack, but it's a beautiful, short little fully-voiced realtime-3D domination game. This game put Gamecolon on my radar forever.