EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Somewhere, out in the world, during an era of uncertainty, lies a region called Lutellaria, located in the northwest of the Kingdom. Long before the history books were written, one could find a place there, surrounded by high walls. No one knows for what purpose they were built. However, what is know, is that entering those walls is exceptionally difficult, and that all those bold enough to venture inside, never return...
This is one such tale...​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-16
Release Date: 2024-01-18
Developer: uzuraZanac
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 2024-01-18
Language: English, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, (Simplified & Traditional)
Store:
Size: 88 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Map* - Cheat Mod

Ashavi thanks for the link

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SealOfLutellaria-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: bonsaii

corruptible

May 26, 2017
Imagine being one of the first posts in a thread and complaining about the tags. Sorry sir, let me just patch out the stuff you don't like.

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Imagine being one of the first posts in a thread and complaining about the tags. Sorry sir, let me just patch out the stuff you don't like.

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into to threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

"I was going to play this game, but I see that there's no Futa so nnnnnnnooooooope"
It can actually be useful at times. See the below post:
I love that strong bdsm stuff, but how avoidable futa is?
If this person read the thread comments about all the futa, it would be obvious the futa is NOT avoidable. This dev fucking loves futaxfuta and the MC is a futa.

elasahel

Jul 31, 2020
I have managed to reach the end boss but it is difficult I recommend farming money as a degenerate

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018

For real, you don't see degens like me climbing into to threads and complaining about how vanilla they are

Maybe we should... I'm tired of seeing yet another high school ero game with some generic protag full of characters with oversized boobs making up 90% of body weight that plays like every other similar game... and the raunchiest thing there is doggystyle, oh my!

Not really trying to kinkshame but I guess there has to be an inverse of that or something lol, let the few degenerate stuff that shows up breath jeeze.

Yeah, well, it's wrong and it takes all of five seconds to figure that out.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It literally has a Futa Protag tag, and the screenshots are overwhelmingly Futa. Are people playing H-Games with braille?
Apparently, don't blame me for that dude not paying attention to the tags/images and asking a question they could have answered themselves in like 2 seconds, lmao.

Anyways as I said, it's a rare combination, so of course people will point it out. It's not necessarily a bad thing. The dev being known for futa protags and similar types of games can be a good boost to the people that are into it. More discussion is a good thing and props up the thread to get more eyes on it. It's not like anybody was being all that toxic about it.

4.70 star(s) 52 Votes