mare44

Aug 10, 2017

98 patrons
·
Patrons only

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
How can I go to the City, everytime I leave hotel I've only 1 option "Beach"?
This is due to some (simple) anti-piracy protection.
There is a walk-through (PDF) in the first post, on the sixth line of this document there are two codes.
You didn't enter these codes at the start of the game so now you have a 'broken' game

solution: restart the game and enter the codes

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
This is due to some (simple) anti-piracy protection.
There is a walk-through (PDF) in the first post, on the sixth line of this document there are two codes.
You didn't enter these codes at the start of the game so now you have a 'broken' game

solution: restart the game and enter the codes
Well, after 2 hours of GamePlay now I have to restart the game, fck :(
Thanks anyways.

x3Stevee

Jul 28, 2017
How I can go to the sport club when only option in "Hotel or beach" that's 2nd time I'm actally trying, I enter these 2 codes at the start.
LOVELY GAME!

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Shouldn't this be marked "On Hold" (or maybe even "Abandoned") considering Malleck pretty much lost interest in it and won't be updating it?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Due the last answers in his Patreon page, tagged Abandoned.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
Abandoned?The author rushed the previous game into a poor ending saying he had plans for a sequence and promising a even better sequel, now he just give up on it, leaving us with a bad ended game and a barely started sequel.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Abandoned?The author rushed the previous game into a poor ending saying he had plans for a sequence and promising a even better sequel, now he just give up on it, leaving us with a bad ended game and a barely started sequel.
Expect nothing less from the next game he works on since that is the established pattern with this dev.

Reactions: N7

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I liked Road Trip, albeit the ending was crap. I liked Sea Holiday a lot and it's just dissapointing, that the dev has neither endurance nor discipline. thumbs down.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes