Others - Completed - Scrider Asuka [Pinkgold]

1. 1.00 star(s)

LeruArt

buggy game, not even worth seeing the scenes tbh. theyre poorly animated, and the gameplay is just really awful. even having the game on easy is difficult, bc theres just a ridiculous amount of enemies at the start of every level...

thought i found a good action game, and instead found a buggy mess... wish i couldrate it 0, tbh with you
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Squall14

Very Basic challenging side scroller game with a bit of ninja gaiden vibes.

Cool looking spirites. Quite repetitive though. Controls... stiff and can be frustrating.

Doesn't have a tutorial at the start so you have to figure everything on your own.

There's no invincibility frame when you get flung back which means... you know what that means if you're familiar with Gaiden.

The game is not a pitfall-fest though and is also short (about 30-45mins until the final boss).

The music is interesting especially when you fight those huge dinosaurs lol

The real downfall of this game would be the h-scenes (not numerous and only 2 frames).

If you're looking for a top tier game, go somewhere else but this can still entertain you for a couple of mins. I'll give 3* for the effort
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Mediocre game, with nice graphics and sounds. That's just it. H-scenes can be seen without dying, just a combat rape, where you can infinitely make your heroine and raper cum together (for no reason).
    Looks like there is some plot, but can't tell exactly, cause of japanese language (description is a lie).
    Gameplay is boring and almost easy, because hard things are a controls and movement. Also killing mecha boss is just a pure luck, because not always you can jump on missles.
    Can't recommend it.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Good art with nice voiced sprites and CGs but they are few and the kind of scenes were just 1 loop and and cumming animation. The girl is hot.

The gameplay is fine and simple. The game can last less than 1 hour, really short.

It's not translated, but it doesn't matter. I had no issues.

The gallery is unlocked when you beat the game, it has all the sprites and CGs even if you didn't triggered them.

If you don't know what to do this can be fun, but I wouldn't go out of my way to play it. Tho, it was enjoyable for me.