Others Abandoned Scoreville [v3.4.1] [Scoreville]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
to bad the torrent is dead. i only wanted some of the girls i like to see if this game is worth it lol

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I've been playing this game, in game time, 26 days. I have only found two girls to score with. All my stats are maxed out. Why am I not getting any other girls in the locations I'm looking at. Also, is there a specific way to tell the game that there are other girl sets to use?

Oh, forgot to mention that I've won the million dollar lottery three times, I have a lamborghini as my car, I have a rolex and a fine suit that I wear. I have a mansion and the most expensive furniture can buy in game. I have all the inventory items possible to buy, and multiple of them.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yeah, you'll need a good few girlpacks to make it interesting. there's some large one's over on the scoreville website, mainly the gygapacks. Download the torrents and add them to ~/Girlpacks folder, where ~ is the root of your scoreville folder.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Yeah, you'll need a good few girlpacks to make it interesting. there's some large one's over on the scoreville website, mainly the gygapacks. Download the torrents and add them to ~/Girlpacks folder, where ~ is the root of your scoreville folder.
I've done that. I have most of them in that folder. 230 to be exact.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
I've done that. I have most of them in that folder. 230 to be exact.
When you start the game, you should see something like this 1591897216987.png
Then go into Event settings and make sure your settings are correct. (as far as I can remember, that's everything you need to do).

Are you playing white MC? cause for the black there are nrly no scenes.
Depends on what girlpack you get.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
When you start the game, you should see something like this View attachment 689565
Then go into Event settings and make sure your settings are correct. (as far as I can remember, that's everything you need to do).

Depends on what girlpack you get.
The Event Settings only deals with the EventClub in the game. It doesn't ask where girls are or anything like that.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
The Event Settings only deals with the EventClub in the game. It doesn't ask where girls are or anything like that.
If your girlpacks are loading into the game, set the ages in event settings correctly.
If your girlpacks aren't loading into the game, try messing around with the lister or editor to see if you can get them to load.

a good method to check if they are in the game is by going to the caribbean. If it's solely the scoring part of the game you're having problems with, when the box that says flirt is light green, you have the best chance of scoring, a chance of scoring when the box is dark green, and no chance when the box is red.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
When I use the editor, this is the error I get from the gamelog:

09:42:22.391 #### Editor started ####
09:42:31.238 File G:\New game files\ScoreVille220\ScoreVille330\Girlpacks\1.girlpack does not appear to be a girlpack
09:42:31.256 at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlPackSerializer.Load(String fileName, BinaryReader reader, SerializationMode mode)
at Scoreville.Shared.Serialization.GirlPackSerializer.Load(String fileName, SerializationMode mode)
at Scoreville.Editor.MainWindow.DoOpenFile(String loadFilename)

rod8687

May 12, 2018
hey, does anyone know a place where you can still download individual girlpacks other then the scoreville page, lots are dead unfortunatly

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
Anyone willing toshare some of their .girlpacks ?
If there are still any outthere, many thanks in advance.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes