Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

ZARDOZ7

You pissed John?
Feb 28, 2018
35b.jpg

Overview:
I'm Mirco Cabbia, an Italian guy who loves to draw games, comics and anime characters. My final goal is to leave Italy, make better quality art and finally be proud of it.​

Updated: 2024-03-26
Artist: Sciamano240 (a.k.a. Mirco Cabbia) - - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: No
Content: 7000+ pictures
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
May 2016 - January 2020:
- - -

February 2023:
- - -
-
April 2023:
- - - -
August 2023:
- - -
- -
October 2023:
- - - - -

December 2023:
- - - -

March 2024:
-
- - -

140294_ANA_FINALE_NSFW_no_shadow_1-2.jpg Albedo FINALE 3-1.jpg Android 21 FINALE 7-1.jpg Camilla Shirt NSFW.jpg ERZA FINALE NSFW 1-2.jpg Evelynn FINALE 11-2.jpg Lust Lingerie NSFW.jpg Neliel NSFW.jpg Nova FINALE 11-1.jpg Nu Wa finale 8-1.jpg
scathach FINALE 1-08.jpg 1-01c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 207364

80% of original quality, unnoticeable unless you zoom in quite a bit.

Original size: 679mb (ish)
Compressed size: 161 (ish)
Download links

Jul 4, 2018
80% of original quality, unnoticeable unless you zoom in quite a bit.

Original size: 679mb (ish)
Compressed size: 161 (ish)
Download links
ty <3

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I will be damned. This is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. How can someone learn to draw like that??
lots and lots of hard work and drawing, and researching (looking at people, or whatever you are drawing, you will always see something knew, for people and animals learning anatomy) most importantly learning how to draw shapes, if you can't draw shapes start there, cause everything is just made up of shapes, start with lines circles, ovals, squares whatever, just start. this is the advice I wish I would actually follow XD but yeah just learn about drawing, do a course in it if you really want to, or do life drawing, just do something.

O and learn the different types of shadows, one thing I really like about this artwork that makes it look 1000 times better is that the artist is actually shading properly and you can see the types, the main are cast shadows (basically shade) then you have form shadows (shadows caused by shape) and what I would line shadow, which is really just form shadow, but it looks like a line (like the underboob in the photos being a dark line), now there might actually be a proper third type I don't remember, but the first two are need to know, cause you see so many artists only doing form shadows and it just looks wrong and uncanny but unless you know you just get a weird feeling of something doesn't look right.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes