QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zirnitra

Jun 18, 2017
Played it for a bit, not sure if it's because of the localization, but it's pretty unenjoyable. You make a character, but that's not who you get to play, that seems to be a random generated one instead. Which is pretty terrible when all interactions are based on background statistics.

Reactions: n0b0dy
D

Deleted member 22113

Played it for a bit, not sure if it's because of the localization, but it's pretty unenjoyable. You make a character, but that's not who you get to play, that seems to be a random generated one instead. Which is pretty terrible when all interactions are based on background statistics.
Atleast you got the character creator to work everything i did in the database was useless and couldnt figure out how to load it in to game. Most of the main game and database options along with create a character still causes the whole thing to crash. The content in this game looks cool but the whole create a school thing is over ambitious hogwash. Devs just need to create a standard environment and secondary npc's and allow us to make a custom character like every other game. Definitely not going to ignore the fact that unlike other some other qsp games the core gameplay of this is in no way fun at all or even playable without cheats. I forgot to mention that the cheats are completely useless since you have to know the exact name of what ever it is youre wanting to change it to.

Reactions: Zirnitra

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
At the end of the generator, it will automatically save your game. Quick tips, once you finish the database, and before generating it, save it (whit the menu) for future use.

Anyway after that go in the schoollife.qsp and load the save.

If you named the school Elren, then it will be Elren.save . Once done, you will see the press here once loaded in the game, which was the last page of the generator. Just press there and the game start.

If i suck at explaining that (and let's face it, i suck at explaining stuff :D), just say it and i will try to reformulate it :D. Also im adding some screenshot, to help you :D.

2017-10-11 21_46_32-.png Save here for future use of the database
2017-10-11 21_46_32-.png Once this screen show up, its ready to play. Just press the line once you load it in the game.

Edit :
2017-10-11 21_51_48-Quest Soft Player 5.png Click on the small square (flag ?) to play that character.
2017-10-11 21_51_52-Quest Soft Player 5.png Like that :D.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
You can change players character after starting the game: management school(available at home on sundays) -> to change gg.

AoKing

Sep 30, 2017
english version is unplayable... cant make heads or tails out of fucking anything in this game.. dont bother unless u know russian
The English version is pretty rough. I wish there was an updated fan translation but I get the gist of whats going on. But what the hell do I do about the demon thing in the Temple? I thought there would be different options after a while but she keeps putting me to sleep.

tpogs

Jun 29, 2017
"I'm a Toaster" without the quotes. May not have the apostrophe either, but the phrase is correct. Took me a couple tries to get it right.
Doesn't seem to work. =(

Tried with and without the apostrophe.

Last edited:

AoKing

Sep 30, 2017
Doesn't seem to work. =(

Tried with and without the apostrophe.
Sorry bud I typed it wrong. It is actually "I`m a toaster". Just copy and paste it without the quotes. Also would recommend saving a txt file called magic shit and putting the code in that haha.

Reactions: tpogs

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
ugh, 0.4.1 links in op are for qsp only
only available links for 0.4.1 imagepack are these:

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Yea hate that event, if you want you can turn it off by editing it.

I remember in a old version i got it to trigger 5 time in the same day, i think that now it can only trigger once per day.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i don''t know how to edit...well, i'll live with it then, not that bad now though i agree, i remember when it triggered every time i cooked...only once now, i'll be fine :happyblush Thank You

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes