QSP Abandoned Schoollife [v0.4.4 fix5] [Samantha & Ps1x]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
You're playing with which player right now, aside of Qqsp? THe old one? You are using the newest Qqsp player I assume (I just found out there's an update to v1.8, tyvm for the link)?
If it is not a problem with the game here you better post in the other thread. You're right, the player is good and bugs should get fixed. pls do tell the dev about this game you're using with the software (dev is a user with us), you can get informed what to do next. There may be an option to create a log file dump, perhaps? The dev may then use this info to apply corrections for this game.

pls see eosar's post above, seems this is the newest we have atm. The 'Image pack' download contains also the russian files, the 'Qsp file' download should provide the english translation. Delete russian files, use this to have the game translated to engrish. ;)
Yeah i am using latest version of Qqsp player, which is v1.8
Firstly i used the Qqsp player, which caused the game to crash to a certain points. Then i thought that i should probably use the standard qsp player, so after using standard qsp player, the game worked buttery smooth. And the reason for crashing is the new map system introduced( iam not saying that the map system introduced is bad, its good, i personally liked it). What i mean is, when MC in game wants to travel from one place to another, we hit 'go' option, which then takes us to the map screen. Now this map screen is only seen if an only if we use standard qsp player. If you use the Qqsp player, then you won't be able to see the map sceen and the game will crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
pls do tell the dev about this game you're using with the software (dev is a user with us), you can get informed what to do next.
who is the developer ?, i searched this whole thread, but i wasn't able to identify any.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
who is the developer ?, i searched this whole thread, but i wasn't able to identify any.
Sorry, thought it's clear we are talking about the other thread, of which you posted a link here. It's the member Sonnix afaik. The dev is answering questions over there too, just read on there. I haven't seen your crash error mentioned, but best is you can give the dev a concise description when an error occurs in this game, what exactly triggers it. Like you did with me here. Sorry, cannot help you with Qqsp itself as I don't use it. :/

Some QSP games I read are made with the 'classic' original QSP player in mind (oc., as it is still the standard, esp. for older games). The new Qqsp player should behave like the old one, with the inner mechanics of the QSP engine untouched, nth should have changed. But yes, st you have a feature with a game which is implemented in an unusual way, so a newer player app falls on its back and plays 'road kill' on you (game crashing, screen locked, or weird errors in general etc.).
This is why the dev should know, and you help with creating a fix! Also you play guinea pig testing a new version out. ;)

Reactions: James009

LisaTheFoxx

Aug 8, 2017
Okay, so I'm a bit confused here. How does one create a character. When I make a school there are options to generate stuff randomly and then I see I can make my character there. But it seems that I can only do a student. Isn't there an option to play as a teacher?

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Okay, so I'm a bit confused here. How does one create a character. When I make a school there are options to generate stuff randomly and then I see I can make my character there. But it seems that I can only do a student. Isn't there an option to play as a teacher?
Currently its very difficult. So the last character as a student you will create, will be the protagonist of whole game.

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
Is this any good now? I remember playing it like a year ago or something. But back then I didn't think it had thaaat much content yet and the translation was just plain horrible. I usually don't complain about Google Translate or some machine translation but this was even worse...

Reactions: mathias

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
The translation hasn't gotten any better. Not worth playing in my opinion, at least not in English. It might be better in the original Russian?

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
wait is the imagepack even translated? if so someone tell me how to change it

edit:: nvm i was just too stupid

Last edited:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
>Schoollife is similar to Hentai High School but it's more in depth than HHS
This should be removed from the description because it is total lies
Whatever depth there is is totally inaccessible because of the non translation
I feel bad that I gave this any of my time

Reactions: Rauls

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
To all complaining: if you feel you can do better folks, go and open a new translation thread in the forum, participate and share your results, create a good solid en-qsp file for that game. Put some effort in, thanks in advance. :)

Tend

Feb 14, 2018
To all complaining: if you feel you can do better folks, go and open a new translation thread in the forum, participate and share your results, create a good solid en-qsp file for that game. Put some effort in, thanks in advance. :)
Sorry that I'm not able to speak Russian lol. But I think to deserve an English tag you should at least understand what is written.

EDIT: Also how the hell am I supposed to translate something of of this if I'm not even able to understand what it wants from me? Because if I could understand what it says I'd be fine. I wouldn't need a translation lol. As I said I usually don't complain about Google Translate or Machine Translation, because I get the gist. But here I have no clue at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Keldin and Cirro84
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes