- - -

Mac:
- - -

ChaosJokerX

Nov 14, 2018
New version 3.3
4 days ago

Mega, Drive

Updated Lena's house map and 4 Lena events. Please try to play and see if it's okay. I spent a whole week coming up with the plot but there's still something not very good, and besides, thank you guys. Thank you so much for supporting and accompanying me

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
it would be more interesting if it was crossed between sandbox and linear. Linear for most of the game but sandbox for important choices like the game Dissonance.

Jan 24, 2021

Updated Lena's house map and 4 Lena events. Please try to play and see if it's okay. I spent a whole week coming up with the plot but there's still something not very good, and besides, thank you guys. Thank you so much for supporting and accompanying me

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
There's a 100% preventable rape scene... that is why you see 2 guys with the same girl. The 1 screen is of the rape scene (the fat guy standing), while the other scene is of the MC with the girl.

For those concerned - the rape incident happens if you follow that particular girls story, however you have multiple prompt's to stop it. If you let it happen, you lose access to the girl as she no longer shows up at school or answers her door, and considering the storyline that's 100% understandable imo.

For those who want to see the scene (I've seen some mention it), but are having issues (technical issues, or just strugglign with the translation... which is def an issue), here's a save right at the start of the scene.
Thanks for posting your clarifying info with regards to the rape content. And I believe it would have made better sense for the project, if the dev mentioned that the rape content is totally avoidable.

Regards,

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
School Tales [v3.3] [Kenzi Shinyuiki]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SchoolTales-KENZISHINYUIKI-3.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes