Ren'Py School Tales [v3.7] [Kenzi Shinyuiki]

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1673466599403.png

Overview:
School Tales is about a teacher who just graduated from school and started teaching,
your mission is to help them grow up to understand themselves better,
sometimes you have to become a teacher, brother or someone you help. more mature and developed.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-12
Release Date: 2024-05-06
Developer: Kenzi Shinyuiki -
Censored: No
Version: 3.7
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

ch8.png beh13.png einf4.png egh7.png beh79.png beer2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 2, 2022
does anyone know a game similar to this one, from the perspective of Robert or Robin (he comes to the city / he needs to pass exams in a month, in the same month he needs to improve relations with women in the city), my head is empty, I forgot the name and now I don't can find.(harem,3dcg,school(university?) setting,male protagonist,incest,oral,anal,vaginal,footj,handj,group,titsf,milf)Game for 12+ hours, there are a lot of H-scenes (that is, it is not new) ...please, help

Puceron

Oct 24, 2017
does anyone know a game similar to this one, from the perspective of Robert or Robin (he comes to the city / he needs to pass exams in a month, in the same month he needs to improve relations with women in the city), my head is empty, I forgot the name and now I don't can find.(harem,3dcg,school(university?) setting,male protagonist,incest,oral,anal,vaginal,footj,handj,group,titsf,milf)Game for 12+ hours, there are a lot of H-scenes (that is, it is not new) ...please, help
I think you are talking about HS Tutor

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be interesting to know if the game intends to be a harem.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
i was getting at the end of my list of game to play, i thought hey another school setting with poor scenario why not ? i saw loli, i thought : hey probably one smoll girll in the mix ... dl it without reading summary or watching screenshot (so it's my bad i guess) but Oo the girls can't be over 8, while i'm a degenerate i do have limit this is too far :X

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
i was getting at the end of my list of game to play, i thought hey another school setting with poor scenario why not ? i saw loli, i thought : hey probably one smoll girll in the mix ... dl it without reading summary or watching screenshot (so it's my bad i guess) but Oo the girls can't be over 8, while i'm a degenerate i do have limit this is too far :X
Yeah decades ago loli was considered to be of at least 10 but now many call loli single digit year which I have to agree is too young. Typical loli decades ago was primarily 10-15 and most loli shows were of 11-13. Now we even have the more disgusting toddlercon and when I saw that I had to immediately setup a filter so I never see that crap again on sites.

1.60 star(s) 9 Votes