• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed School of Sacrifice [ShrimpMush]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE232812_img_main.jpg

Overview:
School Escaping RPG
You need to gather items to break black magic in school.
Heroine will be R*ped if gets caught.​

Updated: 26/08/018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - - -
(Thanks )

RE232812_img_smp1.jpg

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough? Or a way to progress past the point where she can't walk down the steps? I can't seem to find any escape ladder. :(

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
There are two classrooms with a "I can't open it. There is a blue/red light around it." There is a music room where every step = -10 hp. A counseling room with a "It's locked" object. I'm stuck.

**Found it. 4th Floor. Bottom Right side of hallway is a PC room. There is an NPC who will give you a seal stone in the bottom left desk. use the seal stone on the Far left hallway classroom (1-1) and remove the Red Seal. This unlocks the music room.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
well, I got killed the slimes with the alcohol and got a key to the counseling room, but i cant for the life of me find the counseling room. Tried to open every single door in the game and went into every room. Any idea where to go from here?

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
well, I got killed the slimes with the alcohol and got a key to the counseling room, but i cant for the life of me find the counseling room. Tried to open every single door in the game and went into every room. Any idea where to go from here?
3rd Floor, second room from the right. You don't use it to unlock a door, but to unlock the locked chest inside.

dlex0

Mar 22, 2017
Finally a Translated RPGM game and it's a short game where h-scenes are locked behind bad endings with game overs. FeelsBadMan
Actually when you beat the game, it lets you watch all the endings. Even for the ones with impossible steps *I'm looking at you, Library password*

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So is the only way to get h-scenes is to lose and get forced? Are you able to continue once you're used or is it a bad end?

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
so what do I do with the gold medal and library key?
I don't think you can do anything... only thing I could do after I got those was to go to the school entrance and finish the game basically... either the completed tag is misplaced or there will be a sequel that picks off from where this one left off...

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
It is a bit annoying at the start when you have run away. The boy keep moving even you have do the dialogue and the force save. I have to try a few times while quickly taping enter.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Anyone know where to go when you are stuck at 1st 2nd floor with the only room you go is the principal room

BTW thanks for the save file

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes