rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can someone share a saved game with all the complete memories? (H-Scenes)
please

Mar 21, 2018
So first time playing this game. Is this one of those games where you have to do as much as you can before a certain time or is it like Summertime Saga where you can take as long as you want?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So here's an update on

I found out if you print one of the last variables in the js files it will print the decrypted code, but if you try substituting that code for the encrypted code in the plugin file the game will crash. I think because the game relys on the plugins being encrypted to run. This is as far as I'm willing to investigate, so here's the links if anyone wants to try to figure out how to make the game not crash if the plugins are decrypted (which is needed to make the incest patch).

(click preview to run)

Reactions: jack04

jack04

May 27, 2017
So here's an update on

I found out if you print one of the last variables in the js files it will print the decrypted code, but if you try substituting that code for the encrypted code in the plugin file the game will crash. I think because the game relys on the plugins being encrypted to run. This is as far as I'm willing to investigate, so here's the links if anyone wants to try to figure out how to make the game not crash if the plugins are decrypted (which is needed to make the incest patch).

(click preview to run)
gue5t fellow in previous posts managed to unpack the game, maybe he can help you on this as well... ^^

Kokujou

May 19, 2018
is there even anything new when it comes to scenes?
well with the luck i have it's just the flora scene that was new huh...

Kurio_Sens3i

Jan 5, 2017
Anyone knows how to open the chest at the room 3? it says it was locked, and can't get the dildo (I did use the walthrough too ) but still no luck im at 9/11 and dunno how to get past sofia's sidequest

Update: After going to the hole again, you can get a rusty key just below of the Room #1 So then i got the rusty key and the dildo for Sofia

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone knows how to open the chest at the room 3? it says it was locked, and can't get the dildo (I did use the walthrough too ) but still no luck im at 9/11 and dunno how to get past sofia's sidequest

Update: After going to the hole again, you can get a rusty key just below of the Room #1 So then i got the rusty key and the dildo for Sofia
You get rusty keys from breaking the vases. You have a chance of getting keys, money, or nothing when you break them. The key isn't specifically below room 1, you can get a key from any vase.

Reactions: Kurio_Sens3i

Brrola

Feb 9, 2018
Hey I have unlocked memory 1/20 but I a still missing the memories 20-25 (or 24 idk). Can someone help me

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
Hey I have unlocked memory 1/20 but I a still missing the memories 20-25 (or 24 idk). Can someone help me
The last few are just placeholders, there's no scenes for them yet. In fact, the dev has removed those memories in the next release, which came out a few hours ago.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Ok so Have I missed something? Why is he older sister retarded? And why do we want to bone a retarded girl?

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
So I'm the person who made the incest mod and I have to have full access to the game files to be able to make the incest patch. I spent more time than it was probably worth trying to figure out how to unpack the game files. The developer is extremely paranoid about people looking at his game files. He's used FOUR different types of encryption and I found out how to decrypt 2/4. I figured out how to decrypt the first two but I can't make the patch unless the js files are decrypted. I don't really need to decrypt the last one to make the patch. I'm not able to figure out the 'www/js' files encryption so the patch can only be made if someone else figures it out.

Encryption methods:
Code:
www/data -> SRD_DataCompressor

www/audio & www/images -> Default RPGMaker MV encryption

www/js -> I think it's some encryption he's written himself in JS

www/live2d -> The live2d .png images are in a .sol file format that the dev made

(click preview to run)
gue5t fellow in previous posts managed to unpack the game, maybe he can help you on this as well... ^^
I'm wiling to try, from the quick look at the game files some of them will have to be modified for the game to run decrypted.

@Maim Lain, can you tell me what do you need in order to get your mod running?

P.S. The .sol files are actually .png files used as textures by live2d so no decryption is needed there. Also I believe very few files besides plugins.js are encrypted in the js folder.

Reactions: jack04 and Delmach
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes