Mod RPGM School of Lust - Incest Patch [v0.4.0c]

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Seriously these devs, their original plot had incest in it until they had to remove due to patreon.
SO someone make a incest patch for it free of charge and completely unrelated to the official game (so the dev can't be target by patreon) and they decide to sue this person.
Oh god. The game was pretty nice until 0.3.2 but since them ....

Anyway Maim Lain thnks for all your effort and time you put into modding this game.

Last edited:

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Just so everyone knows, this is officially abandoned. The dev for the game tried to sue Lain for modding it. I just found out myself in the game thread, which is apparently where it was stated the mod would not continue.

https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/post-901310

https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/post-1119637
But those are from 2018 and the latest incest patch is from 2019, so... I guess he did an update after all.

Anyway the best way to find out is just to ask Maim Lain himself.

Reactions: Gin Tama

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But those are from 2018 and the latest incest patch is from 2019, so... I guess he did an update after all.

Anyway the best way to find out is just to ask Maim Lain himself.
He is the commenter I posted links to. The update may have just been where he was when the dev hit him with the attempted lawsuit and it may not be up to date to where the game was when the update was posted. Also, the game is at 0.4.3 and Lain's last update to this thread was for 0.4.0, that's at least three game updates and the mod would need to be updated for EVERY game update or risk crashing the game like it does now.

Reactions: JohnJG

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
He is the commenter I posted links to. The update may have just been where he was when the dev hit him with the attempted lawsuit and it may not be up to date to where the game was when the update was posted. Also, the game is at 0.4.3 and Lain's last update to this thread was for 0.4.0, that's at least three game updates and the mod would need to be updated for EVERY game update or risk crashing the game like it does now.
I mean those posts You've posted (the ones about him being hit by devs) are from 2018 year and 0.4.0 patch release is precisely from which means Lain couldn't work on it 1 year before it was even announced, lol. But the truth is that the mod should be released shortly after and with each update otherwise there are crashes as You did mention. Tho seeing how devs are bitching with game files I doubt Lain would have it in him to go on with every single update. There are limits for our patience after all...

Dec 26, 2017
Just so everyone knows, this is officially abandoned. The dev for the game tried to sue Lain for modding it. I just found out myself in the game thread, which is apparently where it was stated the mod would not continue.

https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/post-901310

https://f95zone.to/threads/school-of-lust-v0-4-3b-boner-games.6555/post-1119637
As others have stated this is no longer true. I was a lurker at the time. The dev sent Lain a cease and desist. After the back lash the dev said it was because Lains release contained the game itself or some such shit. The later releases conformed to the dev demands. However to update the patch someone else had to remove the encryption for him after each release.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
As others have stated this is no longer true. I was a lurker at the time. The dev sent Lain a cease and desist. After the back lash the dev said it was because Lains release contained the game itself or some such shit. The later releases conformed to the dev demands. However to update the patch someone else had to remove the encryption for him after each release.
Let's hope so , I haven't played this game since 0.3.4 (where everybody started looking like a toast). I decided to go back playing but with at least an incest patch. I can no longer stand MC calling their Mom land lady or some shit.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I mean those posts You've posted (the ones about him being hit by devs) are from 2018 year and 0.4.0 patch release is precisely from which means Lain couldn't work on it 1 year before it was even announced, lol. But the truth is that the mod should be released shortly after and with each update otherwise there are crashes as You did mention. Tho seeing how devs are bitching with game files I doubt Lain would have it in him to go on with every single update. There are limits for our patience after all...
The dev is too busy trying to keep people from modding or playing the game without being a patron, even taking attempted legal action to stop it. Like I said, Lain may have stopped working on it at the time of the posts in the game thread, but released what he got done before the attempted lawsuit after the dev thought he was no longer a threat to profits. The delay could have been so Lain was no longer in the spotlight when he released what he had finished.