exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
I'm so sorry to see that you don't like my games. Let me think of a solution... hmm... it's tough... :unsure: Ah, there it is! You could, for example, leave the forum if you hate the game that much. Besides, by revealing my true self to everyone, I won't be able to scam my supporters as much ;)

Well, I mostly feel like you actually secretly enjoy them but just won't admit it. Don't worry, one day you'll embrace your true feelings.

Peace to you

PS: my dear supporters, please ignore his messages, so I can continue to scam you, I mean, to create a nice game.
Another developer who doesn't put up with anything anymore, does his thing, his passion, and shows the haters who is the boss in town. I like that. :cool:(y)

Don't be discouraged and do your thing. The best games come from developers who are passionate about it and do what they love. You can tell in a game whether there is hearth and soul in it.

And no matter how you do it. There will always be people who have something to complain about. And among them there are always some haters who imagine that they can expect to always get their way and force it on others. Listen to the people who share your passion. You can't please everyone. You know best how to do it yourself. (y)

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Another developer who doesn't put up with anything anymore, does his thing, his passion, and shows the haters who is the boss in town. I like that. :cool:(y)

Don't be discouraged and do your thing. The best games come from developers who are passionate about it and do what they love. You can tell in a game whether there is hearth and soul in it.

And no matter how you do it. There will always be people who have something to complain about. And among them there are always some haters who imagine that they can expect to always get their way and force it on others. Listen to the people who share your passion. You can't please everyone. You know best how to do it yourself. (y)
Thanks. I appreciate.
Indeed, I make my games with passion, and the only thing I miss is time (and a lot of money but don't tell Firecracker001 ;) )

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Thanks. I appreciate.
Indeed, I make my games with passion, and the only thing I miss is time (and a lot of money but don't tell Firecracker001 ;) )
Hi, I've been getting the current demo of your game for a while now. I admit, I haven't looked at it since the revamp. But I used to have a lot of fun with it in the past. I think I'm going to play intensively on next weekend. I've just looked at the pictures to see what's new. Ako is very dominant and gets a lot of girls. Nice thing, I like being with such a pretty lesbian. And the massuer is back and he's coming home to us! Also a good thing:p

However, I do miss some of the content in the images that used to exist in the past. Or I missed it, that could of course also be the case. I can remember a route where I was able to share Alice with a swinger couple. There was once an encounter in the park and ine more after a party. There was also a scene where a teacher approaches one of our Li. I don't remember which one it was. :unsure:

What happened to this content? Did I miss them, or are they really no longer exist? And if so, will they ever come back in? And what about sharing content in general? Is there anything else to come, or will it just be the MC and Ako who are doing everything? :sneaky:

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Hi, I've been getting the current demo of your game for a while now. I admit, I haven't looked at it since the revamp. But I used to have a lot of fun with it in the past. I think I'm going to play intensively on next weekend. I've just looked at the pictures to see what's new. Ako is very dominant and gets a lot of girls. Nice thing, I like being with such a pretty lesbian. And the massuer is back and he's coming home to us! Also a good thing:p

However, I do miss some of the content in the images that used to exist in the past. Or I missed it, that could of course also be the case. I can remember a route where I was able to share Alice with a swinger couple. There was once an encounter in the park and ine more after a party. There was also a scene where a teacher approaches one of our Li. I don't remember which one it was. :unsure:

What happened to this content? Did I miss them, or are they really no longer exist? And if so, will they ever come back in? And what about sharing content in general? Is there anything else to come, or will it just be the MC and Ako who are doing everything? :sneaky:

All the content will come, some in the same way, and other will be enhanced. It's not in the game because it wouldn't fit anymore with the new story. But I assure you that it will come back. I started working on the new version of SLF, and I can tell you for example that the story with Maria, the aunt, will progress.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
All the content will come, some in the same way, and other will be enhanced. It's not in the game because it wouldn't fit anymore with the new story. But I assure you that it will come back. I started working on the new version of SLF, and I can tell you for example that the story with Maria, the aunt, will progress.
That sounds good to me. One more fan of good stories! With that alone you have already done a big job for me :love:

Yes, I like taboo, content, especially sharing/NTR etc. Of course also vanilla stuff if it is well written. But my true "fetish" is good storytelling. Good stories are half the fun. This way we feel in love with all ingame charakters, especially with the Li + it creates arcs of tension, which are then discharged into the lewd scenes. And the taboo content is particularly special here because these stories score where vanilla reaches its limits. They offer variety and the unexpected. The sweetest fruits are often the forbidden ones. I'm sure we understand each other (y)

klempton

Oct 22, 2017
Ooof so a 3rd reboot?

Mysters90

May 22, 2022
So, I played this a couple of years ago and had no problems getting through it.

Now, however, I'm having a problem with the Bowling location. When clicking on it, it's just a white screen.

I ended up getting stalled in bowling related events. It does not appear on the map, and I can not invite anyone there.....

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
There seems also be a problem doing some early consultations, during the dialog the patient changes from girl to boy strangely, which was not happening in the earlier version.

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
So, I played this a couple of years ago and had no problems getting through it.

Now, however, I'm having a problem with the Bowling location. When clicking on it, it's just a white screen.

I ended up getting stalled in bowling related events. It does not appear on the map, and I can not invite anyone there.....
Can you send me your save? dev.walkius@gmail.com
Who are you inviting?

Walkius

Developer
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
There seems also be a problem doing some early consultations, during the dialog the patient changes from girl to boy strangely, which was not happening in the earlier version.
I think you're in the wrong game. But can you tell me the name of the patient please.

BoobiesSugoi

Pixel Connaisseur
Donor
Mar 18, 2020
I think you're in the wrong game. But can you tell me the name of the patient please.
My bad! you're right I meant your game "Medschool, Love and Friend 0.8"
It happened when the Neighbor girl went to a consultation, her name was Sophie I think.

There was also a freeze Bug when I visited her in the shower. lastly, the background music seams to overlap sometimes.

Anyways love your games, keep em coming.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes