markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
So, what is the issue? Many do not have access yet, so let us know what problems you see with the execution of the event.
The halloween event has a ton of combinations...obviously you won't be able to see all in one play through. Here is a small spoiler of scene combinations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
The halloween event has a ton of combinations...obviously you won't be able to see all in one play through. Here is a small spoiler of scene combinations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wow, that is a lot of combos. I guess you just save a game before and get stuck into the loop for a while!
I am really looking forward to trying this out, but I am just a poor, regular Patron! I am surprised we haven't seen more "We need a hero!" posts lately!

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
I
Wow, that is a lot of combos. I guess you just save a game before and get stuck into the loop for a while!
I am really looking forward to trying this out, but I am just a poor, regular Patron! I am surprised we haven't seen more "We need a hero!" posts lately!
I think Walkius said the event would be replayable from the main menu so you ay not need that save.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
The PC version won't open either. It just sits there, and clicking does nothing. Eventually, the game just has to be closed.
I did find it slow to load but it did eventually go to the main menu for me. I'm wondering if something about the Halloween splash page is slowing down the loading process.

blobzerz

Sep 15, 2017
Wait did developer changed from renpy to unity? That's some weird decision to make.
*Let's suddenly raise game requirements tenfold for no reason*

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Update Thank you very much.
I hope that next time we will make progress with Maria.
Haha ^.^

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Wait did developer changed from renpy to unity? That's some weird decision to make.
*Let's suddenly raise game requirements tenfold for no reason*
tbh, in today's age. The requirement for Unity is not really a huge threshold. If you can't run Unity its a idea to think about upgrade.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes