• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

atxgo

Sep 28, 2022
It's been a while since I played the game, but thought I'd give it another try by starting over with a new game. I deleted my old version, deleted the game data located in "Users\xxxxx\AppData\LocalLow\", emptied the Recyle Bin, then unzipped the new version 2.1. The new game starts and generally seems to play fine, except when I get to certain progress with girls, it greys out the options and gives a message next to them stating "You've already done that", or "You've already had sex with her". So apparently I'm not deleting all the old data, but I cannot determine where it is located. Any advice?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's been a while since I played the game, but thought I'd give it another try by starting over with a new game. I deleted my old version, deleted the game data located in "Users\xxxxx\AppData\LocalLow\", emptied the Recyle Bin, then unzipped the new version 2.1. The new game starts and generally seems to play fine, except when I get to certain progress with girls, it greys out the options and gives a message next to them stating "You've already done that", or "You've already had sex with her". So apparently I'm not deleting all the old data, but I cannot determine where it is located. Any advice?
I think there are saves in the game folder from the dev, can't remember for sure.

3.40 star(s) 62 Votes