Mod Unity Abandoned School, Love & Friends: Incest Restoration Mod [V6] [redknight00]

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Don't be affraid, you can try even older patch, as I wrote already, it's designed to work also with future versions. I was a little worried when 1.9 changelog mentioned "Corrections of 1/3 of the texts", but no, none of the texts changed by patch were affected so far. But it may happen in next version. If it does, patch will skip changed texts (it will warn about them), but otherwise won't break anything.

Anyway, here's small update (only two new texts changed).

Since nobody reads older posts, I'll repeat myself here. The status of this is that I'm keeping the patch alive, until someones else wants to take over. If you find a text that needs to be changed and report it (*), I'll change it. If I find something myself, I will change it too. But I definitely won't find everything, e.g. I'm not interested in aunt at all, so I'm not exploring that path. All in all, my heart is not in it, because I think that incest doesn't add almost anything to this game. Even if the family was ok as starting point, it's becoming kind of meh for me. If it was up to me, Nate would run off with Lily, twins and Tenma and they would live happily ever after. Well, maybe they could take few more friends with them. ;)

If you're die hard incest fan who wants to have this done properly, but you're affraid that the technical stuff would be too difficult, don't be. Maybe I'll be able to explain what's needed, or you can be reliable supplier of texts to update.

(*)
Write the exact texts down or make screenshots. Searching in files without playing the game doesn't work. There are too many friends and it's not clear who they refer to. Even roommates are not reliable anymore, there seem to be two girls living together, who I somehow completely missed, and I'm pretty sure some roommate references belong to them.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
why is this still on abandond when it shouldnt be iff smnb keeps working on it when there is a new update on the main game

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
why is this still on abandond when it shouldnt be iff smnb keeps working on it when there is a new update on the main game
the reason is that this is redknight00 thread.He has startet with the incest patch but he give it up.Normaly smnb could start a new thread and it will be linkt from the game itself to his thread when he ask then a mod for it

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Has anyone here contact to Walkius? I know it is not possible to support an incest patch officially, but maybe leaving relevant sentences just somewhere, for example in an email or personal message, it would be easier to do is incest patch.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
Don't be affraid, you can try even older patch, as I wrote already, it's designed to work also with future versions. I was a little worried when 1.9 changelog mentioned "Corrections of 1/3 of the texts", but no, none of the texts changed by patch were affected so far. But it may happen in next version. If it does, patch will skip changed texts (it will warn about them), but otherwise won't break anything.

Anyway, here's small update (only two new texts changed).

Since nobody reads older posts, I'll repeat myself here. The status of this is that I'm keeping the patch alive, until someones else wants to take over. If you find a text that needs to be changed and report it (*), I'll change it. If I find something myself, I will change it too. But I definitely won't find everything, e.g. I'm not interested in aunt at all, so I'm not exploring that path. All in all, my heart is not in it, because I think that incest doesn't add almost anything to this game. Even if the family was ok as starting point, it's becoming kind of meh for me. If it was up to me, Nate would run off with Lily, twins and Tenma and they would live happily ever after. Well, maybe they could take few more friends with them. ;)

If you're die hard incest fan who wants to have this done properly, but you're affraid that the technical stuff would be too difficult, don't be. Maybe I'll be able to explain what's needed, or you can be reliable supplier of texts to update.

(*)
Thank you man, you carry on the torch of incest for all of us and I hope this won't be any more trouble than it should be.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
It still is kind of abandoned. I'm doing some updates, but if you read my previous post, it's clear that it's not the perfect polished product. I may think about new dedicated thread, but it sounds like responsibility and that's something I hate. Here I'm a hero who keeps the pieces together, carries the torch of incest (^^^ see previous post), loved by everyone, ... But if I start my own thread, people could expect too much and then see me as lazy bum who delivers substandard product. You never know... :cautious:

yuyu2008

May 17, 2017
I know Redknight stopped update his mod for the game but the new update of the game (1.10) seems to be the last. Redknight, you couldn't do a last version of your mod please ? :cry:

And sorry for my English.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I know Redknight stopped update his mod for the game but the new update of the game (1.10) seems to be the last. Redknight, you couldn't do a last version of your mod please ? :cry:

And sorry for my English.
It says 'last update for a while', meaning the next update will come after a long time. Maybe we could ask him this when the game is completed.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Guys, just use the latest version posted by smnb few posts ago, it is compatible.

If you find something what need what need update(s) make screenshot(s) and post them here.

This works with us all working together.

Reactions: yuyu2008

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
do i unzip it or what ?
First download smnb's patch here
Then download dosenspezi's file here

Follow smnb's instructions:
unpack it to game's directory (the one where School Love and Friends.exe is), run SLFpatch.exe and follow displayed instructions. It's the same level of difficulty as downloading, unpacking and running the game.

If you applied previous patch, unpatch the game first. If you don't and run this one, it will show many "String not found" errors (because original texts were already changed), but nothing horrible will happen.

(Optional) If you think the patch broke your game, check if you have correct files. Use included cksfv.exe and run:
Code:
cksfv.exe -f checksums-1.7-patched.sfv
If it ends with "Everything OK", then you do have correct files and it could really be the patch. If you get "Errors Occured", then some files are damaged. You can verify original (unpatched) game the same way, just run the command with checksums-1.7-original.sfv instead. If it fails too, try to unpack the whole game again from original archive.
Then extract dosenspezi's file and overwrite the slfpatch.dat file from smnb's download.

Edit: for clarity - extract smnb's download first, then dosenspezi's, overwriting the .dat file, then run SLFpatch.exe

Hope that's clear.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Does this mod work on the 1.1 version of the game? The main description said it wasn't continued past v.6.