RPGM Completed School Life Has Become More Naughty and Erotic with the Feminization of the Female Body! [Final] [I want to be a king when I'm reborn]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Zephonix

Apr 30, 2017
So what can you do after having sex with all 5 people? I can't seem to progress any further in the game.

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Can't tell how good is MTL, I played it like 5 mins to check if it's playable. At least text is wrapped, but there's some poetry for sure.

Asafax

Feb 16, 2020
So can anything actually *happen* at the jobs or are they just two different ways of making money and nothing else? I've tried failing a bunch or doing a bunch of good work in a row and nothing really seems to be changing with it, not sure if it just takes an excessive amount of time for anything to happen

koolnan

Aug 25, 2019
I like these kind of games.
sometimes I want to turn into a woman as well.
but this is so bad lmao.
the only good thing from this is that one standing image (the one with the lewdest costume). might be biased tho, she's my type.
any game recommendation similar to this?

edit: I can't believe that this is my first comment after 5 years

notecrash

Jun 7, 2019
In case the overview wasn't clear enough, you're a male turned female. A male that lives as a female. To make sure, you're a male but female

liberame

Jun 8, 2018
> A school life game where you can experience the real life of a male student who suddenly became a female student. A female life of a male student who suddenly became a beautiful woman! I, a former male, now experience the daily life of a woman as a woman!

Billy Mays-ass overview there

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes